• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our Newspapers Helping FTs To Look For Jobs? Fark Them Leeporters!!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a NATIONAL SHAME.

It's so shameful, I do not know where to begin.

Our TAX-PAYERS monies used to help FTs look for jobs?

Somemore can highlight the female Ah Nei whose husband already got job here?

Be like the west lah. ONLY one BUT NOT both can work here. If want to work, do charity work lah.

I leave u guys to decide what kind of LEADERS we have in STINKapore. It really stinks after this NATION WIDE article, openly, blatantly, screwing Singaporeans.

SACK the EDITOR !! The editor should be sacked!!

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sunday Times has been promoting the FT policy for the last 3 years at least

I hope more and more sinkaporeans will read real news on the web for free

And leave SPH employees to suck foreigners' cocks

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sunday Times has been promoting the FT policy for the last 3 years at least

I hope more and more sinkaporeans will read real news on the web for free

And leave SPH employees to suck foreigners' cocks

exactly my feeling when I read the crap

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I as a local born Singaporean.

I have a principal :

IS TO HELP MY COUNTRY MEN FIRST, FOLLOW BY PR, AND LAST THE FT SHIT.

THAT APPLIED TO GIVEN OUT SEAT IN THE MRT, SBS BUS.
THAT APPLIED TO WITHIN SINGAPORE.

I ALWAYS CARRIED TWO 8" BLADES WITH BLOOD GOOVE TO PROTECT MYSELF FROM THE THREAT OF THE FT SHIT.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once in UK for business trip, when someone at cafe asked where I came from, I just tell him that I'm from Hong Kong.

Frankly, I am fucking shameful to admit being Singaporean because the whole world knows that Singapore Government has worthless people with worth of millions in their pocket ripped-off from Singaporean CPF, beside that, everybody knows anyone foreigner work and live in singapore are protected instead of singaporean.

It is Heaven for foreigner but Hell for Singaporean.

Next GE is the answer whether or not my Pink IC remain with me or in the dustbin.

God knows.