• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Original Wonder Woman slams Megan Fox

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Original Wonder Woman slams Megan Fox

SFGate
Published Nov 10 2010

Megan Fox has got into trouble for more than once for the things she said, with the most famous incident being the time when she was axed from the Transformers franchise for dissing director Michael Bay. However, the actress seems as if she never learnt her lessons.

megan.jpg

When will you ever learn your lesson, Megan Fox?

This time, she is on the receiving end of Lynda Carter’s wrath for calling Wonder Woman, the superheroine character the latter portrayed in the 1970s TV series, "lame". The talks of doing a film on the character has been circling Tinseltown for near to a decade, with names like Angelina Jolie, Beyoncé Knowles, Sandra Bullock, Rachel Bilson, and Catherine Zeta-Jones being linked to the project at several points of time.

Fox was the latest actress being named as a hot favourite to don the red boots.
Most recently, Warner Bros. decided to tell the story on the TV screen instead of the silver screen. While Carter was all for the idea of David E Kelley (the mind behind Ally McBeal, Boston Legal The Practice) to come up with the TV series, she is not pleased by what Fox said earlier on.

In an interview with Britain's FHM magazine, Fox talked about Wonder Woman: "She's lame. She flies around in an invisible jet, but she's not invisible. I don't get it."

Carter, who played the character between 1975 and 1979 in The New Adventures of Wonder Woman, told Fox news, "Megan Fox actually kind of trashed Wonder Woman." "She said she thought it was dumb, like 'What's the big whoop making people tell the truth.' " "I like her, I just thought she shouldn't trash Wonder Woman," she said.