• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Opposition GRC Dream Team Vs AMK GRC

limpeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who will win?

Inderjit Singh
Lam Pin Min
Lee Bee Wah
Lee Hsien Loong
Sadasivan Balaji
Wee Siew Kim

Vs

Tan Kin Lian
Leong Sze Hian
???
???
???
???

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, I just mentioned these 2 names and saw you mentioned it ever earlier than me.

There are still many talented people around. Some of them has better experience than those white scum side kick. But must put a pretty face like last election. LHL sure lost more this time. Hahaha:biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Tan and Mr Leong would appeal more to the younger, more business savy voters

They should take on newer estates like Bishan or Tenpenis

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Tan and Mr Leong would appeal more to the younger, more business savy voters

They should take on newer estates like Bishan or Tenpenis

At any mean, I believed the 2 can do better anywhere. It's a matter can they win more than 50%. It will be better to see some lawyers and doctors coming out too.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who will win?

Inderjit Singh
Lam Pin Min
Lee Bee Wah
Lee Hsien Loong
Sadasivan Balaji
Wee Siew Kim

Vs

Tan Kin Lian