• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Open plead to LKY

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear MM,

Please come back and run the show again. It was bad when you were PM but never have we expect your son to be worse! Incompetency is rampant, ministers draw sky high salary while not taking any real responsibility, Singapore is flooded with FTrash and now and they are so vague with their words that I have no idea whether they are for or against any issue.

Looks at our kids today.. disrespectful, early pregnancies, drugs, homosexuality, prostitution, anarchy etc.. and I heard Singapore is the only country in the world that school children commit suicide for missing their grades. MOE is wandering around like a headless chicken; trying to figure out what went wrong. At least when you were PM, things are not like that.

Please bring back your iron fist and kick that useless son of yours out. I can live with a few more years of LKY but not another year of LHL.

Concerned citizen.

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear mm,

please come back and run the show again. It was bad when you were pm but never have we expect your son to be worse! Incompetency is rampant, ministers draw sky high salary while not taking any real responsibility, singapore is flooded with ftrash and now and they are so vague with their words that i have no idea whether they are for or against any issue.

Looks at our kids today.. Disrespectful, early pregnancies, drugs, homosexuality, prostitution, anarchy etc.. And i heard singapore is the only country in the world that school children commit suicide for missing their grades. Moe is wandering around like a headless chicken; trying to figure out what went wrong. At least when you were pm, things are not like that.

Please bring back your iron fist and kick that useless son of yours out. I can live with a few more years of lky but not another year of lhl.

Concerned citizen.

:d

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear MM,

Please come back and run the show again. It was bad when you were PM but never have we expect your son to be worse! Incompetency is rampant, ministers draw sky high salary while not taking any real responsibility, Singapore is flooded with FTrash and now and they are so vague with their words that I have no idea whether they are for or against any issue.

Looks at our kids today.. disrespectful, early pregnancies, drugs, homosexuality, prostitution, anarchy etc.. and I heard Singapore is the only country in the world that school children commit suicide for missing their grades. MOE is wandering around like a headless chicken; trying to figure out what went wrong. At least when you were PM, things are not like that.

Please bring back your iron fist and kick that useless son of yours out. I can live with a few more years of LKY but not another year of LHL.

Concerned citizen.

You blardy idiot! That corrupt old scum whom you worship is the one responsible for promoting
prata-man's, ministers' & MPs' sky-high wages and open-door policy to import foreign trash!

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
A better idea than asking LKY back to run the show again is to vote the opposition in!

The incompetency of the government is due to a lack of competition. A monopoly always breeds incompetency. PAP will start to take the people seriously and begin to reform itself if a few GRCs fall to opposition hands!