• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Open letter to Yaacob Ibrahim to investigate geylang serai food poisoning

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Yaacob Ibrahim
Minister for Environment and Water Resources
Republic of Singapore

Dear Sir,

RE: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT PANEL TO INVESTIGATE GEYLANG SERAI MARKET FOOD POISONING

I am Eugene Yeo, Chief Editor of socio-political blog Wayang Party.

I am writing to you to highlight to you in the apparent discrepancies in the accounts given by both NEA and the Geylang Serai market stallholders in the recent tragedy which claimed the deaths of two innocent Singaporeans.

NEA has moved in swiftly to take the man at the centre of the food poisoning incident at Geylang Serai Temporary Market, Mr Sheik Allaudin to court for ”food and environmental hygiene lapses at the stall” though there is no conclusive evidence that his negligence is the direct cause of the outbreak.

At the same time, nearly all the stalls at the Geylang Serai Temporary Market have received Cs for hygiene which came ironically after the clean-up organized by NEA.

According to stallholders which our investigative team had spoken to, they had been cleaning their stalls with due diligence since the market was shifted to its present temporary premises.

In spite of numerous complaints made to the market’s management committee to organize a spring cleaning and to eradicate the rats, nothing has been done.

The entire market used to be given a scrub up every four months in the past, but this was done lately only after the food poisoning incident.

The stallholders had also done their part in catching the rats. The fact that over 100 rats were caught and eliminated in less than a week by external pest controllers speaks volume of the gross incompetence and ineptitude of the management committee.

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=7984

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
03yacob.jpg

Hello kawang, you expect too much from me. I'm just the token m&d in the Cabinet. Please don't disturb my $2million Big Sweep strike every year, Let sleeping kambings lie!​