• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Online poll: 96% of netizens feel PM Lee does not deserve to be paid more than Obama!

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Online poll: 96% of netizens feel PM Lee does not deserve to be paid more than Ob

Cast your vote here:

http://www.wayangparty.com

on the right sidebar.

The poll will end tomorrow.

I Quote BBC news:

Obama salary per year is US$400K

Talk show hose Jay Leno is 16 Million

But I don't see Obama KPKB asking for pay revision.

Don't tell me his job deserve less pay then Jay's??

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Online poll: 96% of netizens feel PM Lee does not deserve to be paid more than Ob

Those idiot at AIG getting tens of millions for defrauding the americans and all of us. and yet obama gives them hundreds of billions . for that he dont deserve any salary

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those idiot at AIG getting tens of millions for defrauding the americans and all of us. and yet obama gives them hundreds of billions . for that he dont deserve any salary

He is under pressure to get them back.
His mistake is not to state clearly the condition for AIG on how and what they can use that rescue money for.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you were to ask me, he dont even deserve to be pm, peasants nerver vote him to be pm, its autopilot.

qwerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

I Quote BBC news:

Obama salary per year is US$400K

Talk show hose Jay Leno is 16 Million

But I don't see Obama KPKB asking for pay revision.

Don't tell me his job deserve less pay then Jay's??

a comedian or talk show host job is not in the list of top professions..

so not counted.. only lawyer/doctors/etc

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal

He don't deserve his pay!!!!

Even a Bangala doing road works paid $800 per month, produces more work compared to his $3M per year pay/work!?!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal

He don't deserve his pay!!!!

Even a Bangala doing road works paid $800 per month, produces more work compared to his $3M per year pay/work!?!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

CCB! Bangla actually do real work that results in concrete (pun intended) results.

Somebody else just create work for us all. Please, quit, we don't even want a PM, and SM, and an MM anymore. You three only mean more GST and more funny fees and more HDB market manipulation. Tolong, take our money and retire on fat pensions! Don't fark us anymore!

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal

CCB! Bangla actually do real work that results in concrete (pun intended) results.

Somebody else just create work for us all. Please, quit, we don't even want a PM, and SM, and an MM anymore. You three only mean more GST and more funny fees and more HDB market manipulation. Tolong, take our money and retire on fat pensions! Don't fark us anymore!

The whole lot in white should all step down and issue a public apology for fucking the country up! KNNCCB! :mad:

Apparently, none of them dare admit that, while they still proudly help themselves to their million dollar salaries.

Hell is their final destination...
First will be that old man!!!

:biggrin:

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal

compare like for like, why bring in jay leno? fact is no one deserves 3mil for managing a cuntry as small as sinkieland.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is Spore any better?

How many millions are being paid to those that have lost billions:confused:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is Spore any better?

How many millions are being paid to those that have lost billions:confused:

Yep, at least Obama is quick to admit his mistake and try to do something about it (although he couldn't have done anything about their greed anyway)... see what our elites do to cover their deeds or act blur aka Town concil bonuses episode. :mad:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

see what our elites do to cover their deeds or act blur aka Town concil bonuses episode. :mad:

Don't expect anything to change as long as the PAP is in power. According to them it is the golden era :rolleyes:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't expect anything to change as long as the PAP is in power. According to them it is the golden era :rolleyes:

It is the Dark Ages for us peasants... Hai!:(

Soon someone will light up the darkness by striking fear into the incumbent PAPs who are desperately holding onto power...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Royston46;198551 Soon someone will light up the darkness by striking fear into the incumbent PAPs who are desperately holding onto power...[/QUOTE said:
Expect some change within the next few years. The old man's going to be gone by then. Who knows whats going to happen after :confused:

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal

I really agree with you bro, you see the way Hdb PRICES SHOT UP IS REALLY SCARY. Abt 10yrs ago my parents bought a 4rm flat for abt 80k only, now across the street new 4rm cost abt 250k. it goes up abt 200%. May i know wat causes the price to shoot up? materials or labours?:confused: Our pay roll i think only increase abt 10-20% these 10yrs right?:mad:

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal

I really agree with you bro, you see the way Hdb PRICES SHOT UP IS REALLY SCARY. Abt 10yrs ago my parents bought a 4rm flat for abt 80k only, now across the street new 4rm cost abt 250k. it goes up abt 200%. May i know wat causes the price to shoot up? materials or labours?:confused: Our pay roll i think only increase abt 10-20% these 10yrs right?:mad:

Why you even bother to ask me?

Construction workers' pay dropped a lot because of massive import of FT these 10 years.

HDB always mark to 'market prices' and then claim they are 'subsidized'. Whole thing is BS because Gov control all the land in Singapore. Including so-called Freehold land that they can acquire under law of eminent domain for 1% or less of 'market prices', but then auction off at LTA land tender for as much money as they can get.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a skewed opinion poll! If you have the poll in this anti-PAP, anti-Singapore forum, it will be like carrying out an election poll in North Korea or Iran, where 99.999% of the vote will against the PAP or Singapore.

If I carry out a survey to find out how many forummers here think they are very intelligent and underpaid, I think they will vote with their feet!

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

You sound like a mother punishing her child.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yep, at least Obama is quick to admit his mistake and try to do something about it (although he couldn't have done anything about their greed anyway)... see what our elites do to cover their deeds or act blur aka Town concil bonuses episode. :mad:

Hmmmmmmm.....