• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One by one PAP speaks stupid remarks?

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't we seize this opportunity to call for a vote of no confidence and seek their resignations?

Slowly replacing them one by one with the oppositions!!

Hey they volunteered to say silly remarks? Let's seize the day!! HAAHAA! :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hey they volunteered to say silly remarks? Let's seize the day!! HAAHAA! :biggrin:

Those aren't silly remarks. They're extremely accurate remarks. The truth hurts. That's why so many dumbfuck peasants are upset.

I would like to commend all PAP MPs who tell it like it is without pulling any punches. Stupid sinkies have been mollycoddled from the realities of life for far too long. :rolleyes:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those aren't silly remarks. They're extremely accurate remarks. The truth hurts. That's why so many dumbfuck peasants are upset.

I would like to commend all PAP MPs who tell it like it is without pulling any punches. Stupid sinkies have been mollycoddled from the realities of life for far too long. :rolleyes:

Singaporeans need more of those remarks.

But the sick part is not MP Chong's remark. What is sick is that Singaporeans would vote for the PAP, even though PAP spit on their face.

We need professional help. Nationwide.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAPist: karrrrrr........pui! (spit onto Singaporeans face...)

Reporter: How do u feel sir?

Singaporean: I feel fine. I don't think he mean it... I will still vote for PAP. They did a good job bringing Spore to this stage, a developed clean safe country.

PAPist: *keke..... I knew it. I know I will get away from doing that... si bei fun...*

Last edited:

panzer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reality bites.

The sad fact is that many of the pappies are indeed living happily in their $13k a month allowances and having little or no connection with their fellow citizens. They think their MP positions are due to them as entitlement and not privileges.

This is the TRUE face of the pappies. Beware of the hongbao goodies to be dished out on 22 Jan 2009, it will be returned back to the clutches of the pappies soon enough.

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't we seize this opportunity to call for a vote of no confidence and seek their resignations?

Slowly replacing them one by one with the oppositions!!

Our great PAP government is doing fine now. We should have confidence in them in helping Singapore to tackle problems during this hard time. Letting the not-very-capable oppositions take over will not solve the problems, the oppositions will make things worse.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sam,
I think MP Wee

"Peasants cant accept the brutal reality of life in Spore."

is much better expression.

Some thing to learn fr MP wee though he does depends his rice bowl on a GLC iron rice bowl whist you are slef made man!I so believe.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam,
I think MP Wee

"Peasants cant accept the brutal reality of life in Spore."

is much better expression.

Some thing to learn fr MP wee though he does depends his rice bowl on a GLC iron rice bowl whist you are slef made man!I so believe.

Civil Servants! Always remember what Wen Jiao Bao Said to his politburos!

It is the peasants who feeds all of you.

You decide what to do!!

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our great PAP government has done so much for Singapore for the past years. With their great governance, we all can assured of greater success in future. 3 cheers for them!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our great PAP government has done so much for Singapore for the past years. With their great governance, we all can assured of greater success in future. 3 cheers for them!
ya ... all u lesser mortals shld kowtow 2 ze gr8 immortals ...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hm, lau goh has already ask us to look to US for help . What help did Goveverment give us ? Oh yes , help in increaseing cost of living so that the poor with benefit with a 7% GST.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lets unite together and have confidence in our great PAP government. They have already done a great job of helping Singapore bypass all obstacles and bring Singapore to great success. 3 cheers for PAP. :smile:

ya ... all u lesser mortals shud unite 2gether 4 us gr8 immortals 2 ascend 2 a higher level of immortality ...

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since Sinkies stupid enough to vote in LKY and PAP

Sinkies deserved all the stuff that LKY and PAP tell them

SINKIES

YOU GOT WHAT YOU VOTED FOR

YOU DESERVED WHAT YOU VOTED FOR

MAY LKY AND PAP CONTINUE TO SCREW AND SCREW YOU