• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Once upon a time, we used to sing this song in primary school on 1 October every year.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those days was when PAP tried to win over malay hearts and minds. But once subdued, its mandarin speakers only campaign. By then its too late........a island lost.
Champa malay kingdom lost to Vietcong cum cantonese yue people.
Taiwan lost to hokkiens
Apa lagi china mahu?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was acquainted with Semoga Bahagia during the kindergarten years. :wink:

Back then, kindergarten was 2-3 hours, the rest of the day you 'own time, own target, carry on'. Not the 9-to-5 internment camps you see in today's preschools, those poor kids have been stripped of their childhood. :rolleyes:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was acquainted with Semoga Bahagia during the kindergarten years. :wink:

Back then, kindergarten was 2-3 hours, the rest of the day you 'own time, own target, carry on'. Not the 9-to-5 internment camps you see in today's preschools, those poor kids have been stripped of their childhood. :rolleyes:

Mine was from 8.30am to 12pm. It was a PAP Kindie. Everyday, we were taught the alphabets, simple Maths, art and crafts and some civil ethics. It was there that I first saw how a pussy hole looks like. There was this girl who doesn't wear panty to school. I also never wear underwear. One day she sat down with her legs wide open and I saw that she had something missing down below.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mine was from 8.30am to 12pm. It was a PAP Kindie. Everyday, we were taught the alphabets, simple Maths, art and crafts and some civil ethics. It was there that I first saw how a pussy hole looks like. There was this girl who doesn't wear panty to school. I also never wear underwear. One day she sat down with her legs wide open and I saw that she had something missing down below.

She's got that fire down below. :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask u go learn ,u go see if got missing panty

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We had music period during those days and sang this mudd song. Til today linpeh dunno what I'm singing...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those days was when PAP tried to win over malay hearts and minds. But once subdued, its mandarin speakers only campaign. By then its too late........a island lost.
Taiwan lost to hokkiens
Apa lagi china mahu?

Maybe because some muuds like yourself and loofy, are forever ungrateful. Your loyalties do not lie with Singapore simply because the government here is not muslim.

It's certain that if moslems countries like jiuhu or indon invade us, you'll shoot us in the back while screaming aloha snack bar.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our pri school also sang this song but is randomly during every Monday assembly.
Got another song is change your lai sar.

Change your lifestyle
Exercise is fun

But all students will sing change your lai sar

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe because some muuds like yourself and loofy, are forever ungrateful. Your loyalties do not lie with Singapore simply because the government here is not muslim.

It's certain that if moslems countries like jiuhu or indon invade us, you'll shoot us in the back while screaming aloha snack bar.
That won't happen because PAP will send us up front to absorb the bullets and blow the mines. And if we retreat, a bullet on the head.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That won't happen because PAP will send us up front to absorb the bullets and blow the mines. And if we retreat, a bullet on the head.

That's good for you. You can go to your 72 virgins in paradise with a permanently erect cock like your arabic religion promised.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was never good in singing Singapore National Anthem, not when I was in primary school, not now either. I don't remember when was the last time I sang it. Probably more than 30 years ago.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was never good in singing Singapore National Anthem, not when I was in primary school, not now either. I don't remember when was the last time I sang it. Probably more than 30 years ago.

I can't even remember the exact lyrics of the National Anthem now. Even during school days, I had never attended morning assembly to sing the National Anthem. Always late for school.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwan lost to hokkiens
Apa lagi china mahu?
Who tell your great great ancestor walk out of Yunnan? Else u are still consider as Champa Cina