• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Once upon a time I believed in humanity and people will help others in distress. How stupid and naive I was.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_3693.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is because you are not a genuinely good person. You help others to expect good karma for yourself. That's GREED .
You evil shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute are always accusing me what you are yourself do charity to get good karma whereas not only did I not think of that but I was so stupid to do charity to return to society just because I get scholarship. And of course to evil ingrate like you is normal to take charity and not just don’t give thanks to to your benefactor but twist it to people do charity for good karma 恩将仇报的狗就是这样 Pui!!

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
You evil shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute are always accusing me what you are yourself do charity to get good karma whereas not only did I not think of that but I was so stupid to do charity to return to society just because I get scholarship. And of course to evil ingrate like you is normal to take charity and not just don’t give thanks to to your benefactor but twist it to people do charity for good karma 恩将仇报的狗就是这样 Pui!!
It's the truth and it hurts you isn't it? Your anger and incessant spamming of this forum is evident that you are guilty as charged.:cool: