• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oil Drop By 1/2, But Cab Diesel Surcharge Still On!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not to mention that the earlier cab fare hikes that were made on the excuse of high oil prices! Any more doubt that cum what may, pricing of goods and services in Peesai is driven by the insatiable greed of 1 Familee?

cockcansing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to mention that the earlier cab fare hikes that were made on the excuse of high oil prices! Any more doubt that cum what may, pricing of goods and services in Peesai is driven by the insatiable greed of 1 Familee?

When do you see taxi fare went down. Now with the fuel surcharge supposely to be adjusted with the oil price, still the surcharge is there! I refuse to take taxi unless my company pays for it.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
When do you see taxi fare went down. Now with the fuel surcharge supposely to be adjusted with the oil price, still the surcharge is there! I refuse to take taxi unless my company pays for it.

LoL for 30cents you make yourself so miserable !

You would rather not support local folks and give the government your money.