• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oh my god, I asked you to teach my doter Science but u teach her Sexology instead

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First it started on the keyboard, then it progressed to 'blowing the flute'...& then 'pump the organ'....make music together.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN where is the percussion and blowing the bass mouthpiece KNN

It all is already an all in one instrument...the cymbals are in the centre...the blowing into the mouthpiece is below the eyes, the drums, just turn over & you can slap..." piak, piak, piak'...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During these visits, the duo would talk and lunch together. At times, the girl would listen to the man sing and play religious songs on his electronic keyboard.

Christian songs? I doubt the other religions use an electronic keyboard.

Moral of the story: Bang only Polytechnic girls, JC (year two, after her birthday) girls, and university girls.

And do not get your pussy from where you make your money. Especially if you are a teacher. Don't even bang another teacher, or worse, marry her.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Moral of the story: Bang only Polytechnic girls, JC (year two, after her birthday) girls, and university girls.

And do not get your pussy from where you make your money. Especially if you are a teacher. Don't even bang another teacher, or worse, marry her.

How dare you blame Christians you twit!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It all is already an all in one instrument...the cymbals are in the centre...the blowing into the mouthpiece is below the eyes, the drums, just turn over & you can slap..." piak, piak, piak'...
hannar, if music be the food of love and passion - piak, plug / play and plough on! :whistling:

but the girl is smart - teachers make you do it over again and again if you don't get it right the first time, no? :geek:

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
A year later, the girl, who is now 19, found out that she was pregnant with his child - three months after they broke up. At the time, the girl had already left her secondary school and was in a polytechnic.

The teen decided to keep the baby, who is now about two years old. The baby’s gender was not revealed in court.

It became a court case after they broke up. Moral of the story is don't break up no matter what.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
"At the end of 2013, he approached the girl to ask her if she wanted him to be her physics tutor. She agreed to be tutored by him along with at least one other girl and the sessions were later held on weekends at his flat, located near their school. "

Clearly what goes in must come out!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"At the end of 2013, he approached the girl to ask her if she wanted him to be her physics tutor. She agreed to be tutored by him along with at least one other girl and the sessions were later held on weekends at his flat, located near their school. "

Clearly what goes in must come out!

Yah!... the prick goes in, the baby come out later... ha ha ha ha