• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oh I see now I know why son of teacher also like to say he is from humble background when REAL humble background people like me with hard life don’t

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Harm Visited On Singapore By Paying Our Politicians And Public Servants Outrageously High Salaries!

The former Speaker of the House Of Commons,John Bercow,gave a talk in London recently and told the audience that Rishi Sunak was the most out-of-touch PM in British history.That is also the widely-held view amongst the British public for a man who is twice as wealthy as King Charles.You could see in the 6 week campaign for the GE that Sunak simply was not at ease when mingling with the people.Despite a first class education and saying all the right things,you could detect that lack of empathy from him for the plight of the common man grappling with inflation,high cost of living and seeing his community swarmed with immigrants.

Contrast Sunak’s public demeanour with that of the former Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel and the former Prime Minister of Holland and the new Secretary-General of NATO,Mark Rutte.

Merkel was the most powerful woman in the world.She was raised in Communist East Germany.Despite being widely admired as the most brilliant politician in Europe,she carried on a normal life doing her own shopping at weekends.In Europe,people don’t give way to politicians and Ministers simply because of their public position.Ministers are expected to stand in line and wait their turn to pay at the counters.Mark Rutte left office after 14 years as the Dutch PM by mounting his bicycle and riding away.No fancy motorcades and outriders accompanying him.

When we pay politicians and public servants the way we currently do in Singapore,we are simply creating a privileged class,who are supposed to be serving the people,but who have little understanding of the difficulties and daily struggles of the ordinary Singaporean.

Every PAP politician and Minister will tell you come election season that they are from a humble background.They will be pictured at the coffee shop with Teh-C, Kopi-C and their lontong and noodles.But all this is meaningless and only a show.Behind this Potemkin display of humbleness and attempts at connecting with the ground,are astronomical salaries paid for by the public,GCBs with sentries outside the house and bodyguards,who shield them from the public when they make that once in a blue moon visit to the hawker center.

You think that politician who earns the World’s highest paid salary is able to empathise with the Singaporean family crammed into a 3 room HDB? You think they really understand your pain and struggles when you tell them that food is becoming unaffordable and that you have had to cut down from 3 meals to 2 each day? If they could feel your struggles,would they continue to implement policies which now force many Singaporeans to take on 2 jobs or more just to put food on the table for their families.I recently spoke with a Grab driver who told me that he works during the day in a freight-forwarding company and after he finishes work at around 6pm,he has to change into a Grab driver and drive from 8 or 9pm until 3am in the morning,just to make ends meet.

However hard life may have been growing up for these “humble” PAP politicians and Ministers,they are all distant and hazy memories now as they luxuriate in their GCBs set out in palatial grounds,many complete with pools.

It was the most grievous and calamitous decision ever that we went down the road to rewarding our Ministers and Public Servants with such ridiculously astronomical salaries.PV will slash 70% off the PM’s salary and adjust the salaries of other Ministers and top public servants accordingly.Even then,they would still be the most highly paid public servants in the World!

We are committed to creating a class of public servants who are in touch and not out of touch with the common man.

We Must Regain Our Country,Our Dignity,Our Future!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every PAP politician and Minister will tell you come election season that they are from a humble background.
But what to do? Sinkies like it what. You don’t act humble and sinkies will say you act rich and how Lian and if you are a woman from poor family call you chicken. Just look at me don’t act poor thing live hard life now live in small condo can also get accused and persecuted as chicken. So pap of course has to cater to public demand.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But what to do? Sinkies like it what. You don’t act humble and sinkies will say you act rich and how Lian and if you are a woman from poor family call you chicken. Just look at me don’t act poor thing live hard life now live in small condo can also get accused and persecuted as chicken. So pap of course has to cater to public demand.
Plenty of proof from Cantonese dog son of chicken @cat aka @NanoSpeed with self admitted DIRTY SLUT Cantonese mother ETC everyday start and up chicken threads around.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies love people to be fake and then accuse people fake.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg now hdb 3 room in queens town more expensive than my condo. Hdb sinkies huat big big what’s there to complain?

IMG_0693.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hdb sinkers taking hdb grants hdb all kinds of rebates complain so much then what about me that take zero hdb grant zero hdb rebates? Can complain life is hard or not?
To be more precise can complain life is hard without being accused a chicken or not? Of course can lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies love people to be fake and then accuse people fake.
Again this is a fact but sinkies can’t take the truth. People like me from humble background don’t act poor thing and what people say and do to me? Sinkies don’t like honest don’t act poor thing people like me and yet complain pap act poor. Come on sinkies make up your mind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s why I have enough of all these shit complaints from Sinkies that love to join foreigners to abuse their so called country men. I help Sinkies and get betrayed again and again is a FACT.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what? When I bought my condo it was priced at 3 times hdb resale flat price okay? So hdb sinkies pay cheap cheap huat big big complain so much then what about me?
And now my condo is probably 1.5 times resale hdb 3 room flat in general. So hdb is a great asset - provided you can buy it!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s why I have enough of all these shit complaints from Sinkies that love to join foreigners to abuse their so called country men. I help Sinkies and get betrayed again and again is a FACT.
One Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfuncle just proved it again repeating and spamming evil filthy lies to stab me again and again with his Cantonese dog pride. This evil ingrate Cantonese dog son of chicken was jailed for selling illegal goods and committed CBT and kneel down to suck his boss cock not to fire him or send him to jail.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be more precise can complain life is hard without being accused a chicken or not? Of course can lah.
Why sinkies complain life is hard is not accused a chicken while a woman complain life is hard is accused a chicken? That’s how unfair and cruel life is. Some people don’t deserve sympathy because you help them they are evil ingrate inhuman dogs that return you with stabs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfuncle just proved it again repeating and spamming evil filthy lies to stab me again and again with his Cantonese dog pride. This evil ingrate Cantonese dog son of chicken was jailed for selling illegal goods and committed CBT and kneel down to suck his boss cock not to fire him or send him to jail.
Help this kind of people to give them job but they are lazy and idle take salary don’t want to work play Facebook or go forum start and up chicken threads to bully hokkien women Knnbccb 没品!