• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Obsessive people have bad childhood?

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do people lust for money or power?

Did they have a bad childhood growing experience?

Maybe they didn't get fair share of love from their parents?

If you don't care about your kids now, will they develop this kinda of symptoms in future?

Like pre-occupation with the desire for money or power to fill the emotional gaps left by their parents?

Tell me, which would your child prefer to hear?

1. Daddy will make lots of money for you to enjoy in future!!
2. You want to play with daddy now?

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do people lust for money or power?

Did they have a bad childhood growing experience?

Maybe they didn't get fair share of love from their parents?

If you don't care about your kids now, will they develop this kinda of symptoms in future?

Like pre-occupation with the desire for money or power to fill the emotional gaps left by their parents?

Tell me, which would your child prefer to hear?

1. Daddy will make lots of money for you to enjoy in future!!
2. You want to play with daddy now?

depend who the father is? if the father is u then i hope the kids choose no 1. :rolleyes: