• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NYC: Peaceful looking jihadist caught near airport with an arsenal of weapons in his SUV

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
pool-photos-queens-court-lone-83747883.jpg

2024-nypd-found-loaded-gun-83695174_1ac461.jpg

2024-nypd-found-loaded-gun-83695165_7d5284.jpg

https://nypost.com/2024/06/13/us-ne...new-details-of-averted-disaster-are-revealed/

The suspected Queens jihadist busted with an arsenal of weapons in his SUV was ordered held without bail on Thursday — as disturbing new details of the case emerged in court.

Judd Sanson, 29, was just blocks from La Guardia International Airport when he was stopped by alert cops early Wednesday — and nervously reached under the seat of his SUV during the first few tense moments of the encounter with the officers, prosecutors revealed.

They later found a loaded 9mm Glock pistol under the driver’s seat.

“Sorry, there is a lot of drunk people nowadays,” Sanson allegedly told the cops after they stopped him for having obscured license plates on the vehicle. “I live in Jamaica. I was visiting my uncle.”

But police had already spotted a knife strapped to Sanson’s leg, along with an MTA reflective vest and “a makeshift axe hanging from the ceiling” and a “makeshift sword” inside the vehicle, Queens Assistant District Attorney Dylan Nesturrick said in Queens Criminal Court.