• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NUSWhispers : Just needed to get this off my chest

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Just needed to get this off my

#12056advicerant· 5d ago
https://www.whispers.sg/c/nus

Just needed to get this off my chest. Accidentally got pregnant with my boyfriend, and we had previously discussed in brief what to do in the situation. He didn't want to know about it (due to religion), and that I should get an abortion. I agree on the abortion part considering neither of us are at a time in our lives where we are ready to raise a kid. So on the day I did the test, went ahead and did some research on how to get an abortion. Realised it was fairly expensive, and the cheapest route, via polyclinic referral to KKH, could take a while. I didn't want this to drag on especially since I will still be seeing my boyfriend and didn't want to tell anyone. Found this site (don't worry, very credible) that allows you to order abortion pills. I am fairly certain that I am <5 weeks, hence medical abortion would still be possible even if the delivery takes 2 weeks, but I've seen on reddit that the delivery should take about a week to SG. Now, just waiting for it to deliver, and planning to take leave during the worst of it. Pretty on the fence about telling him even after the event since we didn't really talk about that part. So far I do feel pretty bad, of course, but I think I can handle it.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
My colleague also wanted to get something off her chest over lunch with me, but I saw nothing wrong with her chest.

CKT.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just needed to get this off my

#12056advicerant· 5d ago
https://www.whispers.sg/c/nus

Just needed to get this off my chest. Accidentally got pregnant with my boyfriend, and we had previously discussed in brief what to do in the situation. He didn't want to know about it (due to religion), and that I should get an abortion. I agree on the abortion part considering neither of us are at a time in our lives where we are ready to raise a kid. So on the day I did the test, went ahead and did some research on how to get an abortion. Realised it was fairly expensive, and the cheapest route, via polyclinic referral to KKH, could take a while. I didn't want this to drag on especially since I will still be seeing my boyfriend and didn't want to tell anyone. Found this site (don't worry, very credible) that allows you to order abortion pills. I am fairly certain that I am <5 weeks, hence medical abortion would still be possible even if the delivery takes 2 weeks, but I've seen on reddit that the delivery should take about a week to SG. Now, just waiting for it to deliver, and planning to take leave during the worst of it. Pretty on the fence about telling him even after the event since we didn't really talk about that part. So far I do feel pretty bad, of course, but I think I can handle it.

Slut! But is she still a virgin with an intact hymen?