• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NUS cunt demands condo, $3K allowance, car, $15K wedding ring and maid from future hubby

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
She thinks her pussy made of gold is it? If that pixelated photo is her, then she's one ugly cunt.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays, the young generation of Sinkie graduate cunts are generally hopeless as wives. Fuck up character, self-centred, childish and have unrealistic expectations of their husbands. With this kind of mothers, I can't imagine what the future generation of Sinkies will become. No hope already.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure a high SES ang moh can give it to her. Some of the elite CECAs too, assuming she isn't turned off for obvious reasons.

We ordinary Sinkies are not worthy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays, the young generation of Sinkie graduate cunts are generally hopeless as wives. Fuck up character, self-centred, childish and have unrealistic expectations of their husbands. With this kind of mothers, I can't imagine what the future generation of Sinkies will become. No hope already.

Can't cook. :biggrin:

Quite frankly, they aren't doing much of the child-raising these days are they? Most of that has been delegated to the grandparents, the maid, the daycare centres.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She thinks her pussy made of gold is it? If that pixelated photo is her, then she's one ugly cunt.
Nothing is impossible in heterosexual world. The cunt's thinking is ahead of you manifold. Unless you are willing to turn GAY.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
And worst of all, you have that fucking Women's Charter to further back them up. That's why nowadays I no longer pity those pussies who get raped.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like a pig. sure this is not some kind of joke?even pixelated also cannot be so ugly what

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the fault of sinkie men. They do not understand that they are getting a piece of leasehold that is so much shorter than our HDB leasehold. After 30 the meat will deteriorate and the undisciplined ones will even boomz into some exotic sea lions. If you want a short leasehold, by all means go for it. However, please do not overpay and artificially prop up the market. The better looking ones are short leasehold in a prime district, the rest are short leasehold in the suburb.