• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSman, 33, Jobless and Angry...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Dog hurled from 22nd floor: Man charged
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->A MAN has been charged with hurling his sister's pet dog from the 22nd floor of a block of flats in Sengkang.
Sim Wee Meng, 33 and jobless, allegedly flung the three-year-old Maltese from the living room window of the flat in Fernvale Road on Jan 21 last year.
He is accused of ill-treating the animal and also faces five other charges of drug abuse and the unlawful possession of foldable knives.
Sim, who initially pleaded guilty to four of the charges, wanted an adjournment after the facts were read out but the court rejected his request when he could not give any reason for it.
His plea was then rejected and a court date set for his case on Oct 7.
If convicted of killing the dog under the Animals and Birds Act, he can be fined up to $10,000 and/or jailed up to a year.
And if Sim, who has previous drug convictions,is found guilty of the drug charges, he faces enhanced punishment of five to seven years' jail and between three and six strokes of the cane on each charge.
If the charge for possession of the knives sticks, he could be jailed up to two years.
ELENA CHONG

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
weeshumin-full;brt:54.jpg

"Get out of my elite uncaring face!!!"

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such lousy character deserve a sharia law to mutilate his koo koo jiao

What has his deed got to do with his pte part and what has it got to do with sharia law? What are you trying to instigate here? :rolleyes: If you wish to discuss about religion, be upfront and tell us your belief? If you are an atheist, you may ignore my request.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<

If convicted of killing the dog under the Animals and Birds Act, he can be fined up to $10,000 and/or jailed up to a year
>>

many times people die in SAF due to torture but no one was punish. In sg, dogs got more rights than NS slaves.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know dog are smelly and full of disease

i understand his hatre to dogs

but throwing his life away by getting rid of dogs, is not worth it

he should just feed the dog with PRC milk or PRC milk product like white rabbit candy

slowly poison the dog with kidney stone and let it die slowly in pain, better than throwing out of window

dog deserve a worse fate than being throw out of window.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know dog are smelly and full of disease

i understand his hatre to dogs

but throwing his life away by getting rid of dogs, is not worth it

he should just feed the dog with PRC milk or PRC milk product like white rabbit candy

slowly poison the dog with kidney stone and let it die slowly in pain, better than throwing out of window

dog deserve a worse fate than being throw out of window.

You are the devil in disguise, just how evil can you be. What has dogs done to you.:p

Cheers.:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is what happen when you choose to become a sinkie. You go crazy and start killing animals.