• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSF raped on ORD date!!! Guess the race, nationality, religion, rapist, etc

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s what happens when u lift the ban on gay sex. Wait till they legalize gay marriage, maybe someone will fuck you in the ass on the mrt!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is angmoh pr? He applied pr to be raped. For all we know this is a grindr date. No details whatsoever
Genuinely curious if it's a gay club/pub or your typical straight-friendly one. Don't forget about the cafes and bistros, I'm sure many of the proprietors are homos too. :unsure:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk. You're still desperately trying to cover up your bacha bazi past.

looking at your love for your faggot priests, it should be obvious to everyone that you are the faggot.

moreover, you take great interest in faggotry to the extent that you know such an exotic term that I was not familiar with until the kuffar introduced them in discussion fora.

this is ample proof of how much you love faggotry.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
looking at your love for your faggot priests, it should be obvious to everyone that you are the faggot.

Faggotry is permissible in your moslem culture. Your masters used to rape bacha bazi boys like yourself.

I was not familiar with until the kuffar introduced them in discussion fora.

You ain't familiar with shit because you're a dumbfuck moslem.