• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NS slave left to die in medical center alone

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was my true life experience during my NS time in the early 80's

During BMT, My lower both legs was so pain that I have to eudure the running, jumping(obstical course) and marching and so on. I have seek medical consultation from TCM that is my nerve system that causes it but no MC from TCM was regonize, thus I have to endure thru.

UNtil 30 years today, I have found out from the reputable TCM that I have flat foot !! OMG, luckily I survive !

One more occasion, that I want to the medical center to report sick at 4.00 pm due to skin itch, and the doctor just gave me a jab, after couple of minutes, Doc told me I can go, and know what, I walked for couple of steps, and just knock off and fall to the ground. until my parent found that I was not back home, and start to look for me, and realize I was in one of the bed in the medical center, with no one know who I am and no one inform my parent too. what happen if I died ?

Till today, in my bottom of my heart, do you know how I feel about this. If I will be given a chance, I will leave this shit place.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
UNtil 30 years today, I have found out from the reputable TCM that I have flat foot !! OMG, luckily I survive !

Yeah yeah... according to TCM, 99% of all male sinkies have flat feet so who is supposed to defend the country in times of war? :rolleyes:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was my true life experience during my NS time in the early 80's

During BMT, My lower both legs was so pain that I have to eudure the running, jumping(obstical course) and marching and so on. I have seek medical consultation from TCM that is my nerve system that causes it but no MC from TCM was regonize, thus I have to endure thru.

One more occasion, that I want to the medical center to report sick at 4.00 pm due to skin itch, and the doctor just gave me a jab, after couple of minutes, Doc told me I can go, and know what, I walked for couple of steps, and just knock off and fall to the ground. until my parent found that I was not back home, and start to look for me, and realize I was in one of the bed in the medical center, with no one know who I am and no one inform my parent too. what happen if I died ?

Till today, in my bottom of my heart, do you know how I feel about this. If I will be given a chance, I will leave this shit place.

i'm sure everyone is more than curious to hear about your NS story. for your infamous "NS is killing SG" has already become an icon of this forum.

LOL MORE PLS! i believe everyone of us out there wish to know more.

ns is killing singapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm sure everyone is more than curious to hear about your NS story. for your infamous "NS is killing SG" has already become an icon of this forum.

LOL MORE PLS! i believe everyone of us out there wish to know more.
not only the icon ohe forum but also become my nick as well :biggrin:
u inspire me madmansg :biggrin:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think next election, the winning margin will be 62.99%

Hard to say, the Pees will during those few days of the electrician standby at mrt stations shaking hands, smile at pple, say hi and ask what is their problems and promise they'll 'IMPROVE' their problems to the pple. Normal days you wont see them in the mrt stations

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hard to say, the Pees will during those few days of the electrician standby at mrt stations shaking hands, smile at pple, say hi and ask what is their problems and promise they'll 'IMPROVE' their problems to the pple. Normal days you wont see them in the mrt stations

Pees go Geylang and campaign and see PRC meimeis and cannot tahan then how ??:biggrin:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think next election, the winning margin will be 62.99%

The reason why PAP gets 66.6% is not because they are good. It's because the opposition is crap. If the opposition is good, only then will PAP's percentage share be reduced.

So if you see PAP's percentage goes up instead of down, it doesn't mean they are better, it just means, the opposition has become even more lousy over the 5 years.

Rational voter:smile:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
in times of war, any kind of feet would have to fight for his family. You can run properly but you still have a pair of capable hands

pweesng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I will share my experience with the Army, in the mid 90s.

I was from a combat engineer unit. Half way thru my army life, i sprained my back. And since then, i have always been spending my next day in bed, after carrying heavy loads.

I have always been seeing the MOs from camps in my various posting. According to them, there was nothing that can't be cured with some muscle relaxen medication. No one suggested any MRI or even X-Rays. I got some Attend B..etc..etc..

As I got older, these painful experiences got harder and harder to bear, i decided to invest in my own money and got a MRI scan done. Lo and Behold, apparently i was having a slipdisc. There was nothing i could have done unless i want to go the surgical way.

Well, from the way the "waterbag" has degenerated, it was clearly from back in my army days....