• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

nowdays still got ppl play those table and board games?

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
like billiard, snooker, carom, dart, table soccer...or have these died since the last century, nowdays these new gen youngsters aka millenias only play online games

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo,
I still play chess with
AhMeng nephew.

IMG_20200828_171914.jpg

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like billiard, snooker, carom, dart, table soccer...or have these died since the last century, nowdays these new gen youngsters aka millenias only play online games
now the pool halls charge upwards of $10/hr. crazy inflation and maybe their shop rent is high. when i played a few years ago it was about $5-6/hr.

Piersqsw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, I hear you on that! I used to wonder the same thing until I joined a local billiards league last year. It's been a blast meeting up with folks for games—it's like a weekly tradition now. But yeah, online games have definitely taken over for a lot of younger folks. Still, there's something about the tactile feel of a dart hitting the board or sinking that perfect shot in billiards that online games can't quite match. Have you ever tried spider solitaire? It's my quiet go-to when I want a break from everything else.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes some nerdy girls enjoy board games and card games.

In fact, if you can beat her at chess despite her being a highly ranked player, her panties will be moist.

jw5

Loyal
Yes some nerdy girls enjoy board games and card games.

In fact, if you can beat her at chess despite her being a highly ranked player, her panties will be moist.

If you can't beat her at chess, beat her at chest. :sneaky::devilish::roflmao: