• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nowadays people don’t want to take vaccine but SPH twisted it and say we are “wait and see”. Pens are very poisonous and deadly than virus

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been on 'wait and see' mode since early-mid 2021. :biggrin:

Enjoying the display of hysterical vaxtards and the gaslighting media on show. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Goh Ah Siong, I don't know if he is a real human or AI generated thing... doesn't matter anyway.... I can see the narrative is leaning towards COMPULSORY..... if so, yes break down my door first than we talk ok...

People who give interview time to the local propagandists (SPH, CNA, Mothershit, MustShitNews etc) are very low IQ by default.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all the vaxtard who has taken at least one mRNA vaccine, please do us all a favour and take a few more.
Because you might as well hasten it eventual conclusion and not waste time and resources.