• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Nowadays CNY Lion Dance Troupe I Really Shake My Head in Disbelief.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
20180220_141816.jpg

20180220_141743.jpg

Even the chinese clans has lease out their lion dance troupe business to the mats.
anyway good for these mats they need to survive and hope more mats will join the trade instead of wasting their time at the void deck or joining some terrorists group get some reward in the form of a 72 virgins.
2 weeks ago when i was in KL near jln bukit bintang the once chinese dominated area in jln alor
back in the 80s/90s it was a hive of activities during cny with colourful decoration all over.
now that area is all but quiet with many middle eastern business taking over.

20180208_095859-1.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh. When Mats do wat the Chinese do, u ppl kpkb. When Mats stay away from Cheena, u ppl said Mats are racists. Really shake head....tsk..tsk.tsk...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
glum faces say it all. they do it for money instead of heart. should have hired ah neh instead. ah neh will at least shake head until everyone song song.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the chinese clans has lease out their lion dance troupe business to the mats.
anyway good for these mats they need to survive and hope more mats will join the trade instead of wasting their time at the void deck or joining some terrorists group get some reward in the form of a 72 virgins.
2 weeks ago when i was in KL near jln bukit bintang the once chinese dominated area in jln alor
back in the 80s/90s it was a hive of activities during cny with colourful decoration all over.
now that area is all but quiet with many middle eastern business taking over.

View attachment 39202

This area was call chicken area, and night restaurant streets.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... 2 weeks ago when i was in KL near jln bukit bintang the once chinese dominated area in jln alor
now that area is all but quiet with many middle eastern business taking over ...
ur threads oso changed oredi la ...

b4 tis, evry thread u started oways n wif a generous pig of a tantalising ah moi ... now oso no mor ...

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mats appreciate the high culture of the chinks. This is good.

Chinks appreciate the barbaric cuisine of the Jap pirates - raw fish..... Pui pui. Shameful that chinks should regress to eating such unhygienic uncooked stuff.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mats appreciate the high culture of the chinks. This is good.

Chinks appreciate the barbaric cuisine of the Jap pirates - raw fish..... Pui pui. Shameful that chinks should regress to eating such unhygienic uncooked stuff.
lion dance is never high culture. it's low class subculture developed by beggar gangs and bankrupted security/protection clans (a.k.a. triads) to bully merchants and households for angpow money. another word for it is extortion (by embarrassing and cornering you with noise and dance in front of your business and home so others can witness your chickenshit if you refuse to reward or pay the extortionists).