• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not just in China but in Taiwan also Hakka genes are particularly the ones more mixed with Austronesian aborigines than Minnan Hokkiens do.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_2718.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn’t I say so Hokkiens don’t even marry Hakka last time why would marry aborigines unless it’s a situation of no own kind of women around like in Malaya last time for Peranakan. Whereas for Taiwan, hokkiens mass migrated to Taiwan with women in towed of course no need to go for tribal women.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still hokkien and hakka in Taiwan look different from the mandarin-speaking mainlanders who are fairer and more refined.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still hokkien and hakka in Taiwan look different from the mandarin-speaking mainlanders who are fairer and more refined.
Nope my previous thread already shows hokkiens look no different from Henan people. As for Hakka with austronesian genes big round eyes etc of course look different.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So i am more closely related to hakka than hokkien,
Cantonese with 70% mtDNA of austronesian are your closest relatives while Hakka your distant relatives and hokkiens with minute traces not considered relatives. Look at Indonesian Chinese and Philippine Chinese with mostly Hokkiens and you know that’s the truth. All so fair and hardly mixed. In Chinese is called Hokkiens are people that are 君子和而不同. Get along but don’t mix.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese with 70% mtDNA of austronesian are your closest relatives while Hakka your distant relatives and hokkiens with minute traces not considered relatives. Look at Indonesian Chinese and Philippine Chinese with mostly Hokkiens and you know that’s the truth. All so fair and hardly mixed. In Chinese is called Hokkiens are people that are 君子和而不同. Get along but don’t mix.
@Liquigas aka @NanoSpeed aka @nightsafari aka @whistling your Malaysian close relatives will be hanged for bullying people to death . That’s called 老天有眼!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I am not dead but I am not far from dead being persecuted to death by Malaysian and sinkie and other 野蛮人 here and out there that gave you no choice but spend my life fighting them to death.
Ccb Malaysian criminal bullies @NanoSpeedand their dogs self claimed sinkies @Balls2Uetc robbed me of my good retirement life should be hanged and their precious family women be trampled and that called justice and not called stoop so low Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin that kind of duacb must use garden hose, water pressure must be strong.

View attachment 205669

actually look quite delicious
你不是护鸡使者吗? :laugh:
May all criminal bullies 野蛮人@k1976@NanoSpeed @whistling@lostvirgin@Balls2U @sbfuncle etc that think they can be like their relatives suka suka judge people thief prostitute and abuse people until death be hanged by court if not heaven and their precious family woman be trampled and that’s called karma.