• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NOR ALAM SHAH is A True S'pore HERO. He Hammered Liverfool Player After.........

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
In TODAY there is a report that quoted Nor Alam Shah saying he was very disappointed with the S'pore crowd at the Stadium that was ALL licking Liverfools arses.

During the game, one Liverfool player slapped a S'pore player in the face behind the referee's back. Nor Alam Shah saw it and later elbowed the Liverfool player in the face and told him "He is S'porean and my team mate and I will stand up to those that bully".....something like that.

Can someone scan the article and post here for all to read.

This Alam Shah is the true hero of S'pore. Just read the report in TODAY

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I like Alam Shah, he damn garang. He never bow down to Ang moh kao!

Remember he nearly killed Daniel Bennet in one of the S-League/Singapore Cup matches??

:biggrin::biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
64noh.jpg

Nor Alam Shah is playing the wrong sport! What the f is he doing in soccer? He should consider a career in this....

tx_couture_ufc.jpg

ufc76griffin_vs_shogun2.jpg

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

Remember he nearly killed Daniel Bennet in one of the S-League/Singapore Cup matches??

Irregardless...any FT that comes to S'pore and yaya deserves to get whacked.

Read the ST and New Paper today? (tuesday 28th Jul 2009). Got 2 articles.

One ex Ms Ah Nei from S'pore complain that Ah Nei FTs look down on S'pore Ah Neis.Some more in full page and in colour.
:biggrin:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
FT bennet never the same player again after that if u look at his performances....this mat damn fierce...

Last edited:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nor Alam is quite a well known aggressor. He whacked Benett not once, but twice. Got himself suspended by FAS & FIFA. Again, its his upbringing. If he lives with the company of violent people, its hardly surprising he brings his home trade onto the field.
If he's a true pro, he should channel all his energy in playing football. Not whack so & so. This guy probably has only petais in his brains.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
In TODAY there is a report that quoted Nor Alam Shah saying he was very disappointed with the S'pore crowd at the Stadium that was ALL licking Liverfools arses.

During the game, one Liverfool player slapped a S'pore player in the face behind the referee's back. Nor Alam Shah saw it and later elbowed the Liverfool player in the face and told him "He is S'porean and my team mate and I will stand up to those that bully".....something like that.

Can someone scan the article and post here for all to read.

This Alam Shah is the true hero of S'pore. Just read the report in TODAY

If Alam Shah is so good, he should scored 6 goals against liverpool and made them signed him on to replace alonso