• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Non-NS Ang Moh says HDB is very good!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Ang Moh says HDB is very good!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">4:45 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 9) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>1758.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=padlrt8 colSpan=2>They call him Mr White
<!-- headline one : end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class="georgia11 padcell8" colSpan=2><!-- more than 7 paragraphs --><!-- show image if available --><TABLE class=padl8 width=154 align=right border=0 valign="top"><TBODY><TR><TD>
ST_SATURDAY_1_CURRENT_JCHDB-TCW.jpg

c.gif

Mr Christopher White loves his local Sengkang library, the bread at local bakeries and the random minimart shops. The permanent resident is seen here with his Singaporean wife Melissa and their pet dog, Othello.
c.gif

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- story content : start -->HIS neighbours know him as 'Mr White', and not because his name is Christopher Paul White.
The Briton is one of the few 'ang mohs' - Hokkien slang for Caucasians - living in Sengkang's Anchorvale Road where until recently, it was rare to see a foreigner make his home so deep in the heartland.
'When I speak to my expat friends, they think it's weird I live in Sengkang since it's not a common expat location. But I love living here,' says the self-professed HDB heartlander.
Home for the 28-year-old is an executive HDB flat which he and his Singaporean wife, Melissa, bought in April last year for $290,000.
The couple, both sales managers, spent $25,000 on renovations to turn it into a cosy home.
On weekends, the couple go for runs with their dog, Othello, around the 'big, green open spaces' in their estate. They do their weekend shopping at their heartland mall Compass Point.
<!-- show media links starting at 7th para -->Mr White is a big fan of his local Sengkang library, where he goes regularly to borrow books.
'I also love the bread of local bakeries and the random minimart shops which sell weird plastic things too,' he says. 'Here, you really get the feel of what Singapore life is like.'
Before relocating to Singapore in 2006 when he became a permanent resident, the couple lived in Dubai for almost four years where property was priced beyond their reach. They paid $2,000 to rent an apartment slightly bigger than their current flat. The rent is now $5,000.
Home prices, they say, are a lot more manageable in Singapore. The monthly mortgage payments of $1,200 monthly is deducted from their CPF accounts.
They shopped and paid for their home online, and got a spanking new HDB flat 'relatively fuss-free'.
'We were lucky to buy just before HDB prices spiked,' says Mr White. Their flat is now worth $470,000 according to latest transactions on HDB's website.
But even at current levels, Mr White feels they remain affordable for the average newly-wed couple.
His parents currently live in Dubai, while his older brother and sister live in England.
'I'm the youngest of the three, but the first to own my own home,' he adds. 'It wouldn't have happened if I were in England. I think more countries should look at the HDB model.'
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>kojakbt@gmail

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">axparadox <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">6:45 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt22 <NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (5 of 9) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>1758.5 in reply to 1758.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>'I'm the youngest of the three, but the first to own my own home,' he adds.
===
Own ki lan jiao .
Did anyone exprain to him how it works??
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

He just needed to smile for the 154th photograph and the leeporters took care of the rest of the narrative.

bigbossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=padlrt8 colSpan=2>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class="georgia11 padcell8" colSpan=2><!-- more than 7 paragraphs --><!-- show image if available --><TABLE class=padl8 width=154 align=right border=0 valign="top"><TBODY><TR><TD>

That's a beautiful Singaporean chinese, she a lot prettier than most mediacorp chinese artiste.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=padlrt8 colSpan=2>

That's a beautiful Singaporean chinese, she a lot prettier than most mediacorp chinese artiste.

She's a big girl. Alot of meat to bite !!

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha..ang moh got longer and thicker cock than you lame dick Sinkies...no wonder many of you are still single and cannot find wife unless go to Vietnam to buy one.

Ang Moh Girls' CBs all lar kopi type. Even 3 tonner also can make U-Turn inside one !! Even giant Nigger cocks, they also say so small one !!

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Times are a changing, even Mother fucking chee bai ang mohs are sucking pap cocks now. The fucking chinese cunt better keep her marriage strong for no self respecting chinese man will want to fuck one with a lingering ang moh odour.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Times are a changing, even Mother fucking chee bai ang mohs are sucking pap cocks now. The fucking chinese cunt better keep her marriage strong for no self respecting chinese man will want to fuck one with a lingering ang moh odour.

Ang Moh CBs so big that when you shout "Ricola" inside, the echo that comes back out, stretches a mile in resonance!! Yucks !!

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore HDBs are good.

For a 99-year leasehold and tied up a 25-year loan... its not worth the sales price... look at it objectively.. the HDB has grown to be a political tool of the pap to keep the masses at a minimal standard of living... the bare minimal if one is to put it openly...

Live outside pap singapore... you will see what I mean...

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a 99-year leasehold and tied up a 25-year loan... its not worth the sales price... look at it objectively.. the HDB has grown to be a political tool of the pap to keep the masses at a minimal standard of living... the bare minimal if one is to put it openly...

Live outside pap singapore... you will see what I mean...

Bare minimal? can't agree. It's more to keep them in debt. When you are in debt, you want to rock the boat? It's Hakka mathematics Bro!

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha..ang moh got longer and thicker cock than you lame dick Sinkies...no wonder many of you are still single and cannot find wife unless go to Vietnam to buy one.

Contrary to what dumbos think... the myth that longer and bigger cocks means better performance in bed... it is the reverse...

More volume of blood is needed to keep the larger cock erected.. so for the same volume of blood.. a smaller cock can last much longer than a larger one...

Use your brain lah... not your cock to think...

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry hor, she is not even chinese.