• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nobody asked but Seah Kian Peng told people that he is not a cheat and his performance is AAA

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal

'I've called on people fairly and consistently': Singapore's Speaker of Parliament Seah Kian Peng​

The MP for Marine Parade GRC reflects on his first year on the job - and how he's preparing for the Pope's arrival at Parliament House.
'I've called on people fairly and consistently': Singapore's Speaker of Parliament Seah Kian Peng

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie Parleement is a rubberstamp echo chamber that is nothing like the concept of Parliament invented by the English.

Having a partisan person appointed Speaker was already a big no-no.

You can do away with the Speaker role in Parleement and it will still function properly, because it resembles a CCP Politburo system. :cool:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Desperately trying to win, first, the Malay votes by inviting the Setan of Johor to Parliament. Little do they realise Sinkie malays abhors and disdain for this setan.

Now desperate PAP courting the christian votes.
They can't invite the Dalai Lama or china will be pissed.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

'I've called on people fairly and consistently': Singapore's Speaker of Parliament Seah Kian Peng​

The MP for Marine Parade GRC reflects on his first year on the job - and how he's preparing for the Pope's arrival at Parliament House.
'I've called on people fairly and consistently': Singapore's Speaker of Parliament Seah Kian Peng'I've called on people fairly and consistently': Singapore's Speaker of Parliament Seah Kian Peng

Why is the Pope visiting Parliament House? To exorcise the white demons and evil spirits inside?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look no farther than those who revealed their true colors and rationalized away their virtues if you want to identify a liar, cheater, or anyone with a shallow conscience.