• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No wriggling out of 18 years' jail term for rape

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
KUANTAN: "Take as many pictures as you wish but I will kick your ass if they don't appear in the newspapers."
Such words could have come from a publicity-seeking artiste but they were uttered yesterday by an auxiliary policeman convicted of raping his daughter.

The man, of Felda Chini 5 in Pekan, had earlier lost his High Court appeal to have his sentence of 18 years' jail reduced.

It was imposed by a Sessions Court last year after he pleaded guilty to raping his daughter in February 2004.

High Court judge Datuk V. T. Singham said he did not see any reason why the sentence should be reduced.
"It's best that you are kept away for a long time from your daughter ... bear in mind that you have escaped whipping due to your age," he said when dismissing the appeal.

The appellant, who was unrepresented, told the High Court he had repented and wished to be reunited with his family.

"I'm already 58 years old and I want to spend the remaining years of my life with my family."

However, deputy public prosecutor Ahmad Fadhli Mahmud requested the court to dismiss the appeal.

"The girl was traumatised as her father had dragged, pushed and threatened her before raping her," he said.

Singham said he was baffled why the appellant had not lodged a police report although he claimed that his daughter was raped by a neighbour's son in 2004 and by her own brother in 2007.

"Instead of lodging a report, you yourself raped her."

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Tuesday/National/2554642/Article/index_html