• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No watermelon patterns at NUS Graduation ceremony

Taylorshit

Alfrescian
Loyal
1721304086440.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's an idea: skip the graduation ceremony and have your cert mailed to your home.

No one cares about seeing a photo of you wearing a gown and mortarboard cap, and please do not wear that in your family 全家福 photo. No one is impressed.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to receive physical copies of the AlumNUS magazine (before they switched to digital copies). I see not much difference between them and PAP's newsletters. :biggrin:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless university. Doesn't teach independent thinking or action.
Produces a bunch of robots instead. Guess where that will take your country to? Yes, to ruin, and it's already on its way there.
Independent thinking ish a Gift from God

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to receive physical copies of the AlumNUS magazine (before they switched to digital copies). I see not much difference between them and PAP's newsletters. :biggrin:
Because NUSSU is grooming playground for future superscale silver serpants mah

Flying Horse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reason is here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watermelon_(Palestinian_symbol) " The watermelon is a symbol of Palestinians' public expression in protests and artworks, representing the struggle against the Israeli occupation of the Palestinian territories. The Palestinian flag, coloured in the Pan-Arab colors of red, green, white and black, had been banned in Israel in certain situations, leading to the locally-grown and similarly-coloured watermelon taking its place in Palestinian iconography as an alternative for decades.[5] Following the 1967 Six-Day War, Israel banned the display of the Palestinian flag and its colours in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, with the Israeli army allegedly arresting anyone who displayed it. " Wow ! The more they set this kind of restrictions, the more it makes SG looks like Israel !