• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No update from SingTel after being billed for old phone line

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>No update from SingTel after being billed for old phone line
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->A FEW years back, I was given a mobile phone line from SingTel by my then employer. But when I resigned my job there in November 2007, I gave it up.
Strangely, months later, I received a bill from SingTel dated July 15, 2008 for the same line.
It was also stated on the bill that I had exceeded the usage and the charges incurred would be debited from my bank account. Apparently, this line was used by another employee after I resigned.
Since then, I have made several attempts to notify my ex-employer and SingTel regarding this matter as I am being made to pay for something which I was not even using.
I have been told that they are looking into the matter and will get back to me shortly. I contacted SingTel again in February but to no avail. To this day, no one has updated me on what is the outcome of the matter which has been dragging on for about a year now. Luah Cheng Hian

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
unclescam.jpg