• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No one talked to this lady in four days? No family called in? A terrible way to die...

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal

A woman clocked in for work at Wells Fargo on Friday at 7 a.m. 4 days later, she was found dead at her desk.​

Authorities identified the woman as 60-year-old Denise Prudhomme.

TEMPE, Ariz. — There's an investigation underway in Tempe after a Wells Fargo employee died while on the job. A new timeline released by police suggests her body was there for four days before being discovered.
"It's really heartbreaking and I'm thinking, 'What if I were just sitting there?'" a worker said. "No one would check on me?"

The body was found inside the Wells Fargo corporate office in Tempe. An associate who spoke with 12News anonymously said the situation is troubling.

"To hear she's been sitting at the desk like that would make me feel sick," the worker sai

That employee said several people smelled a foul odor but passed it off as faulty plumbing.

They said while most employees at the Wells Fargo office work remote, the building has 24/7 security and someone should have found Prudhomme sooner.

"That's the scary part. That's the uneasy part," the employee said. "It's negligence in some part."

Police say there's nothing suspicious about the death, but still haven't confirmed many details about the time or how she died. The worker said the lack of information from the bank has been especially frustrating.

"I'm just wondering why they didn't formally address employees about it?" the worker said.

A Wells Fargo spokesperson released the following statement to 12News about the incident:

“We are deeply saddened by the tragic loss of our colleague at our Tempe office. Our thoughts and prayers are with their family and loved ones during this difficult time. Counselors, through our Employee Assistance Consulting service, are available to support our employees. We are fully cooperating with the Tempe Police Department in their investigation and will direct all further questions to them."

The worker though said Wells Fargo needs to do more.
"I just feel like they aren't being transparent with us and somebody needs to acknowledge this," the worker said. "To the family, I'm sorry for their loss. I feel it because I'm thinking about my mom and my mother-in-law and what if that happened to them."

The other employee said their direct management addressed the incident, offered the counseling services and told workers the building was thoroughly cleaned.

Police said the initial investigation did not show any signs of foul play. The Tempe Police Criminal Investigations Bureau is working with the Maricopa County medical examiner to determine the cause of death.

www.12news.com

A woman clocked in for work at Wells Fargo on Friday at 7 a.m. 4 days later, she was found dead at her desk.

Authorities identified the woman as 60-year-old Denise Prudhomme.
www.12news.com

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
That y u retrench the old so they dun die at work like dat. What upskill use less lah. :cool: