• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No infected pigs found in Mexico.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found this extremely interesting...

Residents of the town of Perote said at the time that they had a new, aggressive bug — even taking to the streets to demonstrate against the pig farm they blamed for their illness — but were told they were suffering from a typical flu. It was only after U.S. labs confirmed a swine flu outbreak that Mexican officials sent the boy's sample in for swine flu testing.

Mexico's Agriculture Department said Monday that inspectors found no sign of swine flu among pigs around the farm in Veracruz, and that no infected pigs have been found yet anywhere in Mexico.

news.yahoo.com...

If this is true, it is a big piece to this puzzle. Or just more unanswered questions...

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The simple answer is that solar maxima aren't responsible for mutating flu viruses. There is a well-known rule in statistics that goes something like, "Correspondence does not imply causation".

A somewhat more complicated answer is that, while solar maxima *may* cause or encourage mutations, it is only one among many other possibilities. Other possibilities could include increased ultraviolet coming through the ozone hole; any number of chemical pollutants; changes in the migrations of birds, carrying avian flu virus to different hosts; crowding of swine to increase profits, causing a fertile breeding ground for viruses and their mutations. Just throwing out ideas, here, not claiming that any of these is necessarily a cause.

The fact is, we don't know. There was an intriguing apparent correlation to solar maxima and mutations of the flu virus. However, this correspondence has now failed. Does that imply deliberate human interference? No.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally posted by TheWayISeeIt
Great research! S&F!

I am going to add a link that someone posted on antoher thread here, which I think may address your question.

Army criminal investigators are looking into the possibility that disease samples are missing from biolabs at Fort Detrick.
As first reported in today's

Link

The missing viral samples from Ft Detrick were equine encephalitis. 3 vials thought to be destroyed in a lab accident were not accounted for.

FYI

This story was broken by a local newspapers investigative journalist two days before this Flu story hit the news.

Coincidence, me thinks not.