• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No Hot Bod Today...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Caroline Shum, 37, Manager
ST_IMAGES_FIT26.jpg

Height: 1.57m
Weight: 55kg
Exercise regimen: I've been taking part in triathlons for two years and have been running for five. I'm training for the Ironman competition in Australia in December so my training is quite intensive. I run three to four times a week, each time between 10 and 14km, cycle about 250km a week and swim about 2km twice a week. I do strength training once a week.
Diet: I eat rice or noodles for one meal at least. I like pizza and pasta too. I don't like meat much and prefer vegetables. I take lots of plain and isotonic drinks. My typical meal at the office is sandwich, soup or salad, or rice and soup. I love soup.
If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bod Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

<!-- end of for each --><!-- Current Ratings : start --><!-- Current Ratings : end --><!-- vbbintegration : start --><!-- vbbintegration : end --><!-- dennis change request 20070424 : start --><!---Google ad - Start : Sun, 26 Oct 2008 07:44:41:286---><!-- AdSpace STI Google ad tag --><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.1 src="http://ads.asia1.com.sg/js.ng/site=tsti&pagepos=20&size=10X10"> </SCRIPT>

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she brings new definition to the word woman :rolleyes:

I am woman............ wads dat song? forgot liao...

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST_IMAGES_FIT26.jpg

Exercise regimen: I've been taking part in triathlons for two years and have been running for five. I'm training for the Ironman competition in Australia in December so my training is quite intensive. I run three to four times a week, each time between 10 and 14km, cycle about 250km a week and swim about 2km twice a week. I do strength training once a week.
Diet: I eat rice or noodles for one meal at least. I like pizza and pasta too. I don't like meat much and prefer vegetables. I take lots of plain and isotonic drinks. My typical meal at the office is sandwich, soup or salad, or rice and soup. I love soup.
If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bod Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

<!-- end of for each --><!-- Current Ratings : start --><!-- Current Ratings : end --><!-- vbbintegration : start --><!-- vbbintegration : end --><!-- dennis change request 20070424 : start --><!---Google ad - Start : Sun, 26 Oct 2008 07:44:41:286---><!-- AdSpace STI Google ad tag --><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.1 src="http://ads.asia1.com.sg/js.ng/site=tsti&pagepos=20&size=10X10"> </SCRIPT>

I have both hot bod and hot bot,you like?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST_IMAGES_FIT26.jpg

I think she has taken the advice of "becoming the next Xena" just a little too literally. Maybe she's trying to attract the hardcore bodybuilders; If that's her intention all the while, then I wish her all the best.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she has taken the advice of "becoming the next Xena" just a little too literally. Maybe she's trying to attract the hardcore bodybuilders; If that's her intention all the while, then I wish her all the best.

more like attracting muscle mary:rolleyes:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
then how they reproduce??!

I did say that I suspected that Amazon women were a myth, not a fact. I did saw Amazon women in that old "Hercules" TV show about ten years ago, but again, that show was dealing in Greek myths in the first place.