• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No hanky panky Massage Centre.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where can i find it ?

I know of one in 3rd floor Roxy Sq Katong.

Any other ...

soccernet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro.. Just goto www.listings.com.sg and you can find a complete listings of not only HC but other cheong places. My fav site besides of coz the one and only Sammyboy!! Been there, good site but not 100% updated.

tenggiri

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many straight forward massage joints in town mr Kiss. Depends what kind of massage you prefer.

For Thai style and also good oil massage, go to those places which have the words 'traditional Thai' or 'siamese finger pressure' in their shop name. Their shop fronts are usually glass panel and some are tinted but 100% no hanky panky as its open concept. Not to advt. but cos its my fave joint, you can try 'Siam traditional finger pressure centre' at 288 Geyland Rd. There's also many along Sims Ave on the other side and another good one at Lor 11. You wont miss it.

If you want other type of massages like holistic or aromatherapy there are places for this. Go to the West Coast Recreation centre or the Badminton hall in Guillemard where they offer all kinds of treatments with hot and cold jacuzzi facilities.

Then there are also the Javanese traditional Indonesian massage parlours that can be found in so many parts of our island. There's one in Katong (opp Kat. Village) also Jln Jurong Kechil and etc etc.

There's also a couple of good massage shops at Thompson outside Sin Min there.

So happy hunting and happy massaging and do let us kno about yr up coming experiences.

Naka_Timo

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is one at grandlink square basement, not sure wat the name and also regali spa near jalan sultan that area.