• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No free drinking water provided on golf course

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>No free drinking water provided on golf course
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->IT SEEMS that the 18-hole Marina Bay Golf Course may be the only golf course in Singapore that does not provide free drinking water.
If a person needs water, he has no choice but to purchase mineral water from the cafe or restaurant. There is also no water cooler on the golf course. I find this incredible considering that this is a public golf course.
I believe all other golf courses in Singapore provide free drinking water or at least have water coolers. I hope that the management of Marina Bay Golf Course will do something about this.
Kok Tek Choy

http://www.facebook.com/people/Kok-Tek-Choy/1053608376

pic.php

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal

KOK TEK CHOY, YOU ARE A fucking cheap golfer

can afford to play golf

kpkb about paying for drinking water

drink your own piss you mofo !!!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
at all the Golf Courses that I play, you can drink freely from the pond and longkang within the golf course

no marshal will stop you

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he'd be beter of joining Changi Golf Club being one of the cheapest now. As for public driving ranges & gold courses,they don't provide unless it's a m-ship club.