• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nmp siew kum hong made police report

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats it liao. All those who accuse him are in trouble!

The line has been crossed
The attacks have continued since my last posting on this blog. In particular, the latest attacks have alleged and/or insinuated that (a) I asked for and am receiving foreign funding from a Swedish politician, who allegedly funds the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) as well, and (b) I am involved or associated with the SDP and may be their representative or “mole” in Parliament.

Both of these allegations are untrue and false. They are vile, vicious and malicious attacks on me, and nothing short of character assassination. I consider them extremely defamatory and criminal in nature.

I did not at any time ask for, and have not at any time been offered or accepted, any sort of funding from any local or foreign entity, including the Swedish politician named in the latest attack. The only sources of income (or funding) that I have, are my employer and the Government of Singapore (in the form of my monthly NMP allowance). Furthermore, I am not involved or affiliated or associated, whether directly, indirectly or in any other way, with the SDP, and am certainly not their representative or “mole” in Parliament.

While I have not previously taken any action in response to the attacks to me on the Internet, I feel that this latest attack crosses the line and goes beyond any attacks that I am willing to countenance as being fair game for a public figure. I do not think that it is appropriate or acceptable for any MP, including an NMP, to accept any funding, whether local or foreign.

Accordingly, I made a police report on this matter tonight. I have also requested those forums that I am aware are currently hosting these falsehoods, to take them down.

In the interests of full transparency, I did meet with certain Swedish gentlemen recently. Details of those meetings are set out in my statement to the police. I met them at their request, just as I have met other foreigners from time to time, including staff from the various High Commissions and embassies in Singapore (such as from Australia, the US, the UK and other EU countries) and visiting foreigners, such as academics doing research on aspects of Singapore. At these meetings, we discuss matters related Singapore, in particular current affairs and the political situation in Singapore. From my perspective, these meetings are to help the foreigners obtain a better understanding of Singapore. I do not think that there was anything wrong with those meetings, and I have nothing to hide.

While I continue to believe that it is, on the whole, beneficial for Singaporeans to speak up for what they believe in, and I certainly hope that this wish and desire will continue and extend beyond the current discussions around the NMP re-nomination process and homosexuality, I also do believe -- and have always believed -- that rights and freedoms have limits.

I have to date refrained from taking any legal action in response to the lies and falsehoods that have been levelled at me. But this latest attack goes beyond anything that a reasonable person could possibly perceive as being a valid or legitimate exercise of the right to free speech, and I certainly will not tolerate the latest rounds of character assassination from cowards hiding behind the perceived anonymity of the Internet. http://siewkumhong.blogspot.com/2009/05/line-has-been-crossed.html

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good, let's see how good is the police in identifying those who defamed NMP Siew.

Last edited:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
This move is only natural since a lot of forumners disregard facts or obscure news, and some others just shoot from the hip.

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
the whole world know that our police force is not
'toilet trained'

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Poodles-2529/Toilet-training-older-toy.htm

You are here: Experts > Animals/Pets > Dog Breeds > Poodles > Toilet training an older toy poodle

Poodles - Toilet training an older toy poodle
Expert: Labman - 6/27/2007

Question
Hello,
I have a female 2y.o toy poodle and she has just had her first litter of puppies. Before her pregnancy she was really quite good on the house. She would have to occasonal accident if she was locked in the house for too long. While pregnant if the door was not open when she wanted to go she would just go anywhere even right in front of me. I would take her outside but never get angry with her because i know what it is like to be pregnant and NEED to go to the toilet. Now she has had the puupies she is out of control. Every morning i wake up to poo in my daughters room, poo in the lounge room and last night i went to bed and discovered she had urinated on my bed. I even get up through the night to toilet her. I took her out 4 times the other night and she still pooped everywhere. I have really started yelling at her and locking her outside for 5 minutes. What do i do. HELP

Get the answer below
Sponsored Links

Toy Poodle TrainingLearn About Housebreaking, Training Barking, Biting, Grooming & Diet.ToyPoodle.TrainPetDog.com

Toilet trainingGet Tips & Advice on Improving Your Child Skills & Developmentwww.Dumex.com.sg

Dog Obedience classes byPatrick Wong - Results Guaranteed ! Trained over 10,000 dogs since 1985www.waggie.com.sg

Find Tiny toy poodleAll About Tiny toy poodle Tiny toy poodle in One Site!peeplo.com/Tiny_Toy_Poodle

Answer
Has the vet checked her since delivery?

Give her better leadership. The key to most behavior problems is approaching things using the dog's natural instincts. Dogs see all the people and dogs in the household as a pack with each having their own rank in the pack and a top dog. Life is much easier if the 2 legged pack members outrank the 4 legged ones. You can learn to play the role of top dog by reading some books or going to a good obedience class. A good obedience class or book is about you being top dog, not about rewarding standard commands with a treat. Start at http://www.dogsbestfriend.com/ For more on being top dog, see http://www.dogbreedinfo.com./topdogrules.htm

Crate her when you can't watch her. Other dogs may
not be as bad as the young Labs I am plagued with. Still your house and dog
will be much safer with the dog in a crate when you are away. The dog may be
happier in its den than loose in the house. It relaxes, it feels safe in its
den. It rests, the body slows down reducing the need for water and relieving
its self. Dogs that have been crated all along do very well. Many of them
will rest in their crates even when the door is open. I think the plastic
ones give the dog more of a safe, enclosed den feeling. They are harder for
dogs to open too. Metal ones can be put in a corner or covered with
something the dog can't pull in and chew. Select a crate just big enough for the full grown dog to stretch out in.

Leave it some toys. Perhaps a Kong filled with peanut butter. Don't leave
anything in the crate the dog might chew up. It will do fine without even any
bedding. You will come home to a safe dog and a house you can enjoy.

Accidents and damaged possessions are the fault of whoever was watching the puppy. When you are watching it, immediately correct it as soon as it goes for anything except its own toys. In a quiet, but firm voice ''Bad dog, its name drop!''. Gently remove what ever and replace it with one of her toys, or if older, hold eye contact until the puppy drops it.

A dog that has not been crated since it was little, make take some work.
Start out just putting its toys and treats in the crate. Praise it for going
in. If you have been able to trust it with any bedding, put that in the crate.
Feed it in the crate. This is also an easy way to maintain order at feeding
time for more than one dog.

http://members.aol.com/gelet1447/breeding.htm

Add to this Answer Ask a Question

Related Articles
• About Dogs - Starting in Competitive Obedience
• About.com Dogs - Why You Should Crate Train Your Dog
• About Dogs - Why should I take my dog to Obedience classes?
• Poodle Dog Breed - Poodle Profile
• Dog Kennels and Crates - Top Dog Kennel and Crate Styles