• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nincompoop health minister Ong Ye Kung gets grilled by netizen on whether the SG government has shush agreement with Pfizer.....

Aaron carter

Alfrescian
Loyal
1724873811922.png

More at https://shortto.link/hX

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
after effects still got many years to monitor. no stupid garment will implement forced jab using a vaccine which is gene therapy and new technology on its whole population. if years later all crippled the whole country will collapsed.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
after effects still got many years to monitor. no stupid garment will implement forced jab using a vaccine which is gene therapy and new technology on its whole population. if years later all crippled the whole country will collapsed.
Yup, that is why if can move out of Si kieland, better do it. I plan to move to Malaysia. So I cna come back to see Sinkieland how collapse it will be.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, that is why if can move out of Si kieland, better do it. I plan to move to Malaysia. So I cna come back to see Sinkieland how collapse it will be.

good if got means to. but malaysia also many ppl collapsed and died. maybe lesser because they got diversify vaccine types. got a big group took inactivated

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
May the nuremberg trials for these politicians in bed with the evil big pharma companies start soon

The Nuremberg trial is a “setup” for the losers by the Jews. You want to use this against the Jews?

It would never happen. The world is owned by the Jews until you can change it

Last edited: