• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Nigger Street Gangs Shot Dead Chinky Kid

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHA

Whites are not so easy for knots (slang for illicit sex in USA) but Blacks are rapists looking for every opportunity

CCP and most of the Asians including Singapore and Malaysian Chinese are after blacks because they are readily available.
This is how I figured out these Chinks are even portray4ed as inferior to blacks in USA

This is part of the racism in USA.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Similar to blacks, CECA's culture may not be so likeable if you want a clean and decent lifestyle.

They seem they are successful, but in fact devil and all his evil powers were working together very hard for their welfare. They were helping Rothschild to build a ONE-WORLD-DATABASE collaborating BIG DATA with all social media accounts, banks, Telecoms, etc. Unless I do NOT intervene, their database will be used by Rothschild to dictate the future economy. CECA is working for such evil motive. PAP is also sold out.

Suppose u keep a PIG as your pet and u clean him or her in your bathroom with golden taps and let it sleep with u in your bed. But u simply free the pig to see how it behaves, it will run into the rotten, smelly muddy water with miry clay. It delights in such environments than your squeaky-clean wash and bed. If you happened to visit CECA land, I come across CECA shitting outside in free air. PIGS normally go around to eat human feces. That is why ISLAMIC world think such PIGS are so unclean. Even Jews and some Christens avoid consume pork,

CECA and black's lifestyle is synonymous with the PIGS, but they want everything best in life, but they don't keep the environment clean and they themselves are unclean and they are too louder at times, behave like uncivilized folks, always try out shortcuts, of course their body odor etc.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Similar to blacks, CECA's culture may not be so likeable if you want a clean and decent lifestyle.

They seem they are successful, but in fact devil and all his evil powers were working together very hard for their welfare. They were helping Rothschild to build a ONE-WORLD-DATABASE collaborating BIG DATA with all social media accounts, banks, Telecoms, etc. Unless I do NOT intervene, their database will be used by Rothschild to dictate the future economy. CECA is working for such evil motive. PAP is also sold out.

Suppose u keep a PIG as your pet and u clean him or her in your bathroom with golden taps and let it sleep with u in your bed. But u simply free the pig to see how it behaves, it will run into the rotten, smelly muddy water with miry clay. It delights in such environments than your squeaky-clean wash and bed. If you happened to visit CECA land, I come across CECA shitting outside in free air. PIGS normally go around to eat human feces. That is why ISLAMIC world think such PIGS are so unclean. Even Jews and some Christens avoid consume pork,

CECA and black's lifestyle is synonymous with the PIGS, but they want everything best in life, but they don't keep the environment clean and they themselves are unclean and they are too louder at times, behave like uncivilized folks, always try out shortcuts, of course their body odor etc.
Clean decent Vegetarian CECA you associate them with chinese all time favourite meal, the pigs?