• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nice MTV Mr Brown : Go JB & Die!!! MJ song!

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kyEZII_MJDw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kyEZII_MJDw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KhawBoonWan2.jpg

WTF I m helping u guys save money hor!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come no moving pictures one?

i tot it's supposed to be a video?

mr. brown doesn't know how to use Adobe Premiere?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come no moving pictures one?

i tot it's supposed to be a video?

mr. brown doesn't know how to use Adobe Premiere?

You can bring your useless mother who conceived a worthless rubbish like you to die there, before you are thrown into jail here.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
your kids must be damn proud of your job cursing and swearing at almost everybody who doesn't agree with you? tioh boh?

please continue to do what you do best, intimidating people, and when your child grows up, you definitely see it coming back to you! LOL...

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad that this Malaysian Cow think the best way to save healthcare and elderly care costs is to outsource retirement village to Johore Bahru. Singapore is not a good place to retire. Better move to somewhere else cheaper or have better elderly benefits than Hotel Leegapore