• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ng chee meng revenge on singaporeans who voted him out of parliament by selling ntuc income

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
NTUC pledges to hold Income to commitment of keeping two existing low-cost insurance schemes affordable

NTUC Secretary-General Ng Chee Meng pledges to hold Income to its commitment of keeping two existing low-cost insurance schemes affordable. (Photos: Facebook/Ng Chee Meng, NTUC)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Believe these demons at your own peril. :wink:

And what's the big deal with NTUC Income? Get insurance from a proper insurance company, not a pretend 'social enterprise' in business due to the PAP regime's patronage. :rolleyes:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... NTUC Secretary-General Ng Chee Meng pledges to hold Income to its commitment of keeping two existing low-cost insurance schemes affordable. (Photos: Facebook/Ng Chee Meng, NTUC)

warao eh! ...

tok like real ... tink he stil can bruff pipz ...

he wil no loonger be sack gen afterwards ... u wanna hold him responsible 2 his words? ... he tel u iz no loonger his pasal, he cunt do anyting ...

joemartini

Alfrescian
Loyal

And what's the big deal with NTUC Income? Get insurance from a proper insurance company, not a pretend 'social enterprise' in business due to the PAP regime's patronage. :rolleyes:
damn right !!!!
the key point is these ppl think its NTUC,...govt...PAP...LKY...cannot go wrong. its insurance...cannot play play and take risk.
now we wait see how Allianz tekan all these ppl and leech their policy values and premiums. all their policies, accumulated values, bonuses, protection all wiped out like the minibond saga.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the real seller is him.
He don't have this power.
The main seller is empress hc through emperor Lee edict.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the real seller is him.
He don't have this power.
The main seller is empress hc through emperor Lee edict.
Why all the eunuch dare not go against the Lee dynasty? Becos fear has already been instilled in them, including the current pm LW.
I have seem numerous cases of fear instillment in my decades of works in office business.. It is the same here in this selling of ntuc income.
There are many places with emperor-like bosses who isn't the major shareholder of the company, nor they are the general managers or ceo, but when they are given power, they can instill fear to all the high level Mgt people,Including those of higher ranking officers than them. They will all be scared of this powerful person in the company even this person rank may not be that high.
My last place of work before I called it a day, has this powerful person. Even his boss is scared of him. This shows how successful he is being able to instill fear into everyone including his boss. Fear instillment is a totally different way of Mgt and will never be taught in any business studies. It works magically and not everyone can apply it successfully.

However I finally showed him my middle finger before I left the organisation. And tbh, initially fear was also instilled in me when I was not ready to leave yet. I believe he is able to achieve this becos he has the lky kind of attributes, stern and no nonsense. And behaved like a parade rsm in the company, even to department workers not in his care.
In the parade square, the rsm call the shots.

And I strongly believe hc and LHL is able to instill this kind of fear in the whole pap organisation. Even today. Thanks to their father lky or else I doubt LHL by his own is able to achieve this fear instillment today.

Last edited:

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Why all the eunuch dare not go against the Lee dynasty? Becos fear has already been instilled in them, including the current pm LW.
I have seem numerous cases of fear instillment in my decades of works in office business.. It is the same here in this selling of ntuc income.
There are many places with emperor-like bosses who isn't the major shareholder of the company, nor they are the general managers or ceo, but when they are given power, they can instill fear to all the high level Mgt people,Including those of higher ranking officers than them. They will all be scared of this powerful person in the company even this person rank may not be that high.
My last place of work before I called it a day, has this powerful person. Even his boss is scared of him. This shows how successful he is being able to instill fear into everyone including his boss. Fear instillment is a totally different way of Mgt and will never be taught in any business studies. It works magically and not everyone can apply it successfully.

However I finally showed him my middle finger before I left the organisation. And tbh, initially fear was also instilled in me when I was not ready to leave yet. I believe he is able to achieve this becos he has the lky kind of attributes, stern and no nonsense. And behaved like a parade rsm in the company, even to department workers not in his care.
In the parade square, the rsm call the shots.

And I strongly believe hc and LHL is able to instill this kind of fear in the whole pap organisation. Even today. Thanks to their father lky or else I doubt LHL by his own is able to achieve this fear instillment today.
even jurong east siaolang can be installed with fear?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Allianz buying income is be cause the ops are profitable, or be cause they think they can raise premiums in future? Good or bad deal this is the crux not much to do with poly ticks. :cautious: