• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New names for AWARE

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Thiocracy
2) Thioliban
3) Darth Thio and the Stormtroopers (thanks for Lockeliberal)
4) Josie and the pussycats (someone in the forum came up with this, I don't remember who)
5) COOS (Church of Our Savior)
6) ThioSie Crazy (Hokkien for "It is Crazy")
7) BEWARE
8) AWRY

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ASSociation for Women Against Rear Entry :biggrin:

i don't care, cos i can only cum (to mary) in the missionary position.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) thiocracy
2) thioliban
3) darth thio and the stormtroopers (thanks for lockeliberal)
4) josie and the pussycats (someone in the forum came up with this, i don't remember who)
5) coos (church of our savior)
6) thiosie crazy (hokkien for "it is crazy")
7) beware
8) awry
9) underware
10) warewolve

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
---- warning!!! Gay alert!!! --------

Let you in on a secret.... Your Jesus is gay. That's why he was never interested in women and didn't get married. Now you know why he never fucked a girl. Even his father God cannot withstand the temptation of sex and screwed Mary to get her pregnant to give birth to Jesus, but Jesus? He is gay. Confirmed! :biggrin: