• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Indian President of USA

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal

lol​

Tamil Nadu holds prayers for her success in 2024 US Presidential race​

The prayers at Kamala Harris’s ancestral village in Tamil Nadu will continue until the Democratic Party announces her name for the US presidential race.​

US-Vice-President-Kamala-Harris-tamil-nadu-prayers_1721720232947_1721720233278.jpg

https://www.hindustantimes.com/tren...024-us-presidential-race-101721719816960.html

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
India and Russia are good buddies. If kamala wins, she'll continue Biden's support of Ukraine by sending money and arms. If Trump wins, he'll not support Ukraine. Hence Russia would likely be victorious.

Shitskin have no brains, just know how to rape.

HeleneJensen

Alfrescian
Loyal

lol​

Tamil Nadu holds prayers for her success in 2024 US Presidential race​

The prayers at Kamala Harris’s ancestral village in Tamil Nadu will continue until the Democratic Party announces her name for the US presidential race.​

US-Vice-President-Kamala-Harris-tamil-nadu-prayers_1721720232947_1721720233278.jpg

https://www.hindustantimes.com/tren...024-us-presidential-race-101721719816960.html
She has never supported India. Just because her mother was from India and assume Kamala also has Indian sentiment.

Edit: I agree with replies.

Last edited:

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then all CECA Indians in Sindiapore can emigrate to USA, Sindiapore will be back to clean and green
See what this guy has to say about Singagore
lol

Those places shun democracy, too. I thought of that yesterday as I read some blog comments from posters lauding Soviet-era housing blocks, and Singapore’s assigned living spaces. Of course, you have to deal with Communism or state control (elevators in Singapore apartment buildings have urine detectors that, when activated, take the violator’s picture and lock the door until the police arrive) but lots of kiddos seem okay with that.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
See what this guy has to say about Singagore
lol

Those places shun democracy, too. I thought of that yesterday as I read some blog comments from posters lauding Soviet-era housing blocks, and Singapore’s assigned living spaces. Of course, you have to deal with Communism or state control (elevators in Singapore apartment buildings have urine detectors that, when activated, take the violator’s picture and lock the door until the police arrive) but lots of kiddos seem okay with that.
But then this is the response (from the earlier comment) to which I agree.

(elevators in Singapore apartment buildings have urine detectors that, when activated, take the violator’s picture and lock the door until the police arrive)

I don’t know why you would pick this “Law” to disparage The state, BUT I for one would Like it to be brought over here.

Nothing could be worse than to enter a building to visit or live than entering an elevator that stinks of urine.
It also spreads disease.

I have noticed that in countries I have visited where you can smell that in the streets, are not the kind of places I will go back to.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
000000020003.jpg

000000020010.jpg

000000020015.jpg

000000020013.jpg

000000020031.jpg

000000020038.jpg

Nepal - early 70s and Gadhimai sacrifices

Attachments

• 000000020021.jpg
    000000020021.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
  • 000000020018.jpg
    000000020018.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like the way he speaks
I thought I was in Kamala Vilas eating dosa and idly
lol

Kamala Harris’ Ancestral Village Celebrates her Presidential Nomination with ‘Special Pooja’ | News9​

Mother side also want to claim credit NBCB, these people are shameless.

QwG8.gif