• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Delhi : Commonwealth games you should not support

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
article-1314514-0B4E1B0D000005DC-108_306x423.jpg

Child labourers continue to work
on Jawaharlal Stadium in Delhi yesterday

Last edited:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cant believe more people are shocked by a dirty toilet,
than the fact that those kids are building the stadium under the
watchful eye of a man with a big stick. Sickening.

- Lisa, West Yorkshire, 23/9/2010 12:40

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does the 'gentleman' supervising the child labourers in the stadium have a WHIP in his hand????
It this medieval times????? Why on Earth would the Indian authorities openly allow
children to work when they should be in SCHOOL and having a fulfilling childhood!

- Ali, Leeds, 23/9/2010 12:44

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Child labourers continue to work on Jawaharlal Stadium in Delhi yesterday

This is the sort of thing that happens when major events are awarded to countries such as China and India.:rolleyes:

At least the Indians don't fake stuff and what you see is what you get. The damned Chinese faked just about everything they could at the Olympics... fake birth certs, lip syncing singers, fake pianos, fake fireworks. You name it... they faked it.

Both countries are an utter disgrace. They should be wiped from the face of this earth.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the sort of thing that happens when major events are awarded to countries such as China and India.:rolleyes:

At least the Indians don't fake stuff and what you see is what you get. The damned Chinese faked just about everything they could at the Olympics... fake birth certs, lip syncing singers, fake pianos, fake fireworks. You name it... they faked it.

Both countries are an utter disgrace. They should be wiped from the face of this earth.

Do you have any proof that china used child labour to build the olympic stadiums?

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal

LEONGSAM, SHOW US THE PROOF CHINA USES CHILD LABOUR !!!!!!!!!!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

YOU MOTHERFUCKER !!!!

bakaroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Hit One boat load of people with One Bamboo stick" :rolleyes:
If everyone do so...soon everyone will be wiped out from the face of the earth :smile:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you have any proof that china used child labour to build the olympic stadiums?

You want proof ! You got to pay for it !

a-chinese-child-sits-amongst-a.jpg

12%20CHINA_ChildrenWorkers%20Asianews_it.jpg

child-labour.png

beijing_2008_320_2.gif
1545497.jpg

Child Labor : still a long way to go ...

Given the business I am in with AsiaInspection, I can only react to the news of Beijing Olympic Games merchandises being manufactured by Chinese rogue factories employing children...
There is a highly symbolic value to this news, which brings together 2 of the most popular topics, one positive and one negative, when it comes to China. Moreover, the story comes to light, quite ironically, when yesterday was the official World Day against Child Labor.

This is obviously a highly-debated subject, but I still find it interesting that Olympics officials can tell reporters about the factories involved: "They have told us they did not employ child labor at all"... Told us ??

In my opinion, the least they should have done, when they knew the whole world was watching every of their steps, and when they are supposed to convey positive ethical values through the Olympic spirit, was to order / impose a proper Social Audit program on all suppliers & factories involved...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want proof ! You got to pay for it !

Child Labor : still a long way to go ...

Given the business I am in with AsiaInspection, I can only react to the news of Beijing Olympic Games merchandises being manufactured by Chinese rogue factories employing children...
There is a highly symbolic value to this news, which brings together 2 of the most popular topics, one positive and one negative, when it comes to China. Moreover, the story comes to light, quite ironically, when yesterday was the official World Day against Child Labor.

This is obviously a highly-debated subject, but I still find it interesting that Olympics officials can tell reporters about the factories involved: "They have told us they did not employ child labor at all"... Told us ??

In my opinion, the least they should have done, when they knew the whole world was watching every of their steps, and when they are supposed to convey positive ethical values through the Olympic spirit, was to order / impose a proper Social Audit program on all suppliers & factories involved...

Well did they build the stadiums or do the easy work like sewing and stuff like that? :rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with child labour as long as it's not laboriously torturous? Only the self-righteous stuck-ups make noise over nothing that concerns them. My dad made me worked for my pocket money from kindergarten to NS age, folding up old-fashioned paper bags for Yaohan and Isetan. I've never whined. I thank him for a fruitful and fulfilling childhood.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with child labour as long as it's not laboriously torturous? Only the self-righteous stuck-ups make noise over nothing that concerns them. My dad made me worked for my pocket money from kindergarten to NS age, folding up old-fashioned paper bags for Yaohan and Isetan. I've never whined. I thank him for a fruitful and fulfilling childhood.

You must be joking !

A two-year-old girl was among up to 1,000 people killed during construction after her dad brought her to work.

Even as Games bosses try to patch up their stadiums, the child labour scandal has caused new fury around the world.