• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Bus Fares - A RIP OFF; An Election Issue

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
New bus fares are being introduced from tomorrow.
I am a senior citizen and I now pay 69 cts during off-peak hours. However, from tomorrow I have to pay $1.31 cts, an increase of 62 cents. This is a 90% increase.
I am not working but I need to travel to clinic, hospital and market. I am sure many others are going to feel:mad: the pinch too.
This is a move to increase the pay of the CEO and other tualiap in SBS. However, it is going to backfire. Come General Election, we public transport commuters will express our displeasure.:mad:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New bus fares are being introduced from tomorrow.
I am a senior citizen and I now pay 69 cts during off-peak hours. However, from tomorrow I have to pay $1.31 cts, an increase of 62 cents. This is a 90% increase.
However, it is going to backfire. Come General Election, we public transport commuters will express our displeasure.:mad:

don't know anything about the new bus fares but if the new fares make 80% of commuters pay less but 20% pay more then it is a good implementation. What matter is the majorities can benefit.

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
you make transfer on your journey, don't take direct bus. I herd this is cheaper though I don't care about such crap because there is nothing I can do about it.