• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Netizens force Head of Civil service to apologize !!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i do not understand this. People have the freedom to write anything they want, right???

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
DId he do anything wrong and in need to apologise?

He spend his own money on a trip and that needs to apologise??? Please enlighten me.

And the minister need not to talk abt it in the parliament as well. It is the freedom of the individual of how the he should handle his life. Gees, why sinkieland like that one.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I, eeoror, sincerely apologise that I had publicly flaunt my wealth to a group of idiotic lesser immortals !!:eek::eek: