• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Netizen says SPF is really USELESS.

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 of my colleagues at a coffeeshop having supper after work. Had a bottle of beer and finished it way before 1030. But my colleague's mug was still on the table but she had finished drinking. They were in office wear with their bags at their side, the time was 11pm. It was a 24hr coffeeshop. 1 male 1 female mata kia approached them and confronted my colleagues saying "Do you know you are not allowed to consume alcohol after 1030pm?"

They replied, " Yes we are aware and we finished before 1030pm, what is the matter?".

Male Mata just said," Give me your IC."

My colleague asked him, "Why do we need to give our IC? Did we commit any crime?"

He replied," Procedure."

My male colleague told him off,"What kind of procedure ? First of all, you don't come over in such an intimating manner when I am not committing a crime. 2ndly, aren't you supposed to greet me first and tell me the problem first before asking for my particulars? Where did you have your training? No wonder people don't respect police this days because people like you. I want an apology from you."

More at https://shrtcô.de/CJeXFh

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 of my colleagues at a coffeeshop having supper after work. Had a bottle of beer and finished it way before 1030. But my colleague's mug was still on the table but she had finished drinking. They were in office wear with their bags at their side, the time was 11pm. It was a 24hr coffeeshop. 1 male 1 female mata kia approached them and confronted my colleagues saying "Do you know you are not allowed to consume alcohol after 1030pm?"

They replied, " Yes we are aware and we finished before 1030pm, what is the matter?".

Male Mata just said," Give me your IC."

My colleague asked him, "Why do we need to give our IC? Did we commit any crime?"

He replied," Procedure."

My male colleague told him off,"What kind of procedure ? First of all, you don't come over in such an intimating manner when I am not committing a crime. 2ndly, aren't you supposed to greet me first and tell me the problem first before asking for my particulars? Where did you have your training? No wonder people don't respect police this days because people like you. I want an apology from you."

More at https://shrtcô.de/CJeXFh
Why he never continued with what happened next? KNN did he gave his IC or leeceived the apology? KNN

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will not give any IC at all. And when did they have a rule about alcohol consumption after certain times. That is kind of a 3rd world low IQ move?

If i remember correctly, this alcohol rules comes about when the minister screwed up when indians do a riot after getting drunk.

So when minister screwed up, we have to deal with more rules?? wtf is that?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why he never continued with what happened next? KNN did he gave his IC or leeceived the apology? KNN
On 2nd thought my uncle think final leesult he gave becas if never give ft leesult is up mata chia and once mata carried out their procedure there is no such thing as lee process i.e become don't need give KNN so the most probable next happening was mata leephrased his words and he gave then kpkb KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will not give any IC at all. And when did they have a rule about alcohol consumption after certain times. That is kind of a 3rd world low IQ move?

If i remember correctly, this alcohol rules comes about when the minister screwed up when indians do a riot after getting drunk.

Are you sure ? KNN never give ft leesult is up mata chia KNN don't again act smart pls KNN unless you want you want to up mata chia then my uncle clap clap KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
On 2nd thought my uncle think final leesult he gave becas if never give ft leesult is up mata chia and once mata carried out their procedure there is no such thing as lee process i.e become don't need give KNN so the most probable next happening was mata leephrased his words and he gave then kpkb KNN
Hence my uncle think he should say I'm useless rather than spf useless KNN
Unless he leefused to give and up mata chia then my uncle will say spf useless KNN

As a clear minded wise men if my uncle encounter such situation he will also lan lan give and say himself useless KNN becas if he not useless he will not give correct ? KNN

KNN my uncle verlee lor sor but he need to spell it out to stupid people or else they cannot see things clearlee KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hence my uncle think he should say I'm useless rather than spf useless KNN
Unless he leefused to give and up mata chia then my uncle will say spf useless KNN

As a clear minded wise men if my uncle encounter such situation he will also lan lan give and say himself useless KNN becas if he not useless he will not give correct ? KNN

KNN my uncle verlee lor sor but he need to spell it out to stupid people or else they cannot see things clearlee KNN
We can see for ourselves what the title state

Netizen says SPF is really USELESS.​

Which in actual fact they are the useless ones or else such thing wouldn't have happened KNN

Be clear minded.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't tell my uncle you intend to Don't give and don't up mata chia KNN if that's leelee what you think then my uncle will leemove some credits from you and now you are just 1 horse length behind @ginfreely a danger spot KNN

@ginfreely
@tobelightlight
@Butterfly

The 3 horses for Tce gcb Bets KNN

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't tell my uncle you intend to Don't give and don't up mata chia KNN if that's leelee what you think then my uncle will leemove some credits from you and now you are just 1 horse length behind @ginfreely a danger spot KNN
You go against unjust control and go along with it. If u have any backbone of being a human being. That is why you are vaccinated and I am not.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go against unjust control and go along with it. If u have any backbone of being a human being. That is why you are vaccinated and I am not.
That's why my uncle asked you whether will you up mata chia KNN if you leeply yes then my uncle clap clap as stated mah KNN
My uncle didn't say he got backbone KNN he already stated he will give IC becas he wouldn't want to up mata chia and later he will say "I'm useless" I.e no backbone KNN

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why my uncle asked you whether will you up mata chia KNN if you leeply yes then my uncle clap clap as stated mah KNN
My uncle didn't say he got backbone KNN he already stated he will give IC becas he wouldn't want to up mata chia and later he will say "I'm useless" I.e no backbone KNN
Of course will up the chia. U have to be strong in standing up for ur rights in order to improve things and make them known that they cannot as and when be rude and do anything they want.