• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need HELP.....

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
10409616_936583446393473_5638389511273262492_n.jpg

would you marry me?
I need money to help my financially distressed family.
anyone can help please....?
any good soul around?
any good heart?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
10409616_936583446393473_5638389511273262492_n.jpg

would you marry me?
I need money to help my financially distressed family.
anyone can help please....?
any good soul around?
any good heart?

Woman will marry anyone who can save her brother

A woman in a wedding gown stands in the public square in Jinan, Shandong province with a sign saying she would marry anyone who can financially support her sick brother as he seeks medical treatment.

The 25-year-old girl's father has suffered from a serious disease which cost quite a fortune for her family in 2014. Then, her brother also fell ill with a serious disease which wiped out all the family's remaining savings.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
serious hereditary diseases are supposed to wipe out her family, but they continue to dig into an endless pit for hope. if you marry her, you will be wiped out financially too as diseases in her family will drag you down. it's a darwinian destiny. :o

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
serious hereditary diseases are supposed to wipe out her family, but they continue to dig into an endless pit for hope. if you marry her, you will be wiped out financially too as diseases in her family will drag you down. it's a darwinian destiny. :o

I also say. A better option would be to prostitute herself. The harder she works, the more she'll make.