• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NEA: Only 1 Lau Sai, So No Need to Leeport!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>How to report food poisoning cases?
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->LAST Wednesday night, I suffered severe food poisoning with 12 bouts of diarrhoea and two of vomiting between 10pm and the next morning before I went to get medical attention.
It looked like it was caused by the sushi I had for dinner. Even after an injection and medicine, I still suffered from stomach cramps for the whole of next day, though the diarrhoea eased.
However, my concern is that when I asked the attending doctor at Changi General Hospital's accident and emergency unit if he needed to know the name of the suspected food outlet I patronised, he said it was not necessary unless there were more reported cases.
Nor did he advise me where I could make a report.
I find this strange.
If this is the procedure, and if every doctor gives his patients the same advice, how can the Ministry of Health (MOH) or the National Environment Agency (NEA) collate the day's food poisoning cases and deduce where they originated?
What if many other customers had been poisoned after eating at this outlet? Does it have to be a massive case like that at the Geylang Serai market before it is taken seriously?
Even if only a handful of people are affected at one outlet, it still makes sense that MOH or NEA is at least made aware. If there is a consistent trend at a particular outlet, then action can be taken with more vigilance or frequent inspections.
I urge the authorities to enlighten the public on how to report food poisoning, even if it is an isolated case. Yap Poh Hwa (Ms)

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, maybe her husband shot his cum into her mouth & she swallowed it during the BBBJ......:biggrin: