• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NEA Ex-Paper Generals Collect Millions While Ground Staff Gabra!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 13 Sep 2009
NEA service staff told me to come back later, but starts giving out freebie to others

service_staff_told_me_to_come_back_later-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Mr Leong was disappointed by the lack of planning and control at the NEA fair on September 11. The staff manning the booth told him to come back later, but started giving queue numbers to others.

Moreover, the same staff stated that queue numbers were given out to prevent overcrowding and blocking of the shops nearby. But STOMPer Mr Leong felt that this reason was not right. Queue numbers are given out to ensure that people redeem only one gift per person.

Says this STOMPer:

"I am extremely disappointed by the chaotic control at the NEA fair at Marina Square 4pm, September 11, they were giving out free LED lamp for the first 100 visitor.

"I arrived at 2.30 pm and a guy who was manning the booth told me to come back at 4pm to queue up.

"Taking his word for it I went to the PC show to shop around. I returned back at 3.30pm and to my dismay, the same guy told me all the queue number was given out the lamps to disperse the crowd and he claimed that this is to prevent the queue from blocking the shops.

"Queue number is definitely not meant to disperse the crowd. I have queued up for many other event and queue numbers are given out to ensure one person can only redeem one gift and to prevent a person in the queue from gathering his friend or family to cut into the queue. This should be call a redemption coupon instead.

"He could have called the mall security guard to disperse the crowd rather then giving out the queue number early and go back on his words.

"The guy has poor decision making skills to take appropiate action. He also lacks integrity for going back on his word.

"He kept on saying sorry and he said he realise some people had taken multiple queue numbers and it was his mistake and he told me he will look out for people who repeatedly come and claim the lamp at 4pm and will ask them to go away.

"So I waited till 4pm and to my dismay he went back his word the second time and kept on distributing the lamp even to those people who have taken.

"He simply didn't bother if the same person kept on taking the lamp and the crowd was a big mess all pushing right to the front.

"Other NEA staff were also spotted just standing around doing nothing.

"Then another guy came out to help him out and he is the only one who dared to tell those people who claimed multiple times to go away.

"On Saturday, I went back down, hoping to confront the guy on duty, but he wasn't there.

"It was a lady staff instead, and she refused to reveal the name of her colleague, stating that it's invasion of privacy. She even defended him by saying it was tough for one person to man the booth, but I saw more than 10 NEA staff, most of them just standing around doing nothing."

Click on thumbnails for larger image

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid as it can always be ! It's "good for productivity" they say ! Because no work is done ! Taichi tachi all the way !