• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NEA Dogs Harrass Poor Old Lady

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - NEA Dogs Harrass Poor Old Lady</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>SGNEWSALTE <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:05 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 9) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>16512.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>F**king NEA dogs are again going around Sungei Road to bully and harass the poor and defenceless vendors there, like this poor old lady in the picture. These NEA dogs reports to Tan Yong Soon, the french cook wannabe who wont even bat an eyelid spending tens of thousand for a cooking trip with his family, but will not leave these poor 2nd-hand goods vendors to earn their living in peace. DAMN FUCK UP!
tancook.jpg

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=77512
"Aren't NEA officers required to put on name tags while on duty?"

STOMPer kk1001cdf spotted these NEA officers at Sungei Road today (Jul 5) and found it rather unusual that they weren’t wearing name tags.

In an email to STOMP today (Jul 5), the STOMPer says:

“This afternoon, I was at Sungei Road and saw three men surrounding an old lady, asking for her identity card.

“The old lady said that she did not have it with her.

“Then, an old man approached them and gave one of the men his IC which was then used to fill up a form.

“I took this photo as I wonder who the three men were.

“The next stall operator then told me in Hokkien that they are 'teh-gu'.

“I am surprised that the three officers did not put on their name tag while on duty.

“Even the plain clothes CIDs in Crime Watch put on their name tags.

“Also, police officers in full uniform have to display their name tags when on duty too.”

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>