• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NEA Acts Blur Again! World Class Jiat Liao Bee Indeed!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 09 Apr, 2009 11:26
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Inconsiderate couple with pet dog ignores warning and rules at kopitiam

Despite being warned about the rule against bringing dogs to this coffee shop in Bishan, this young couple continued to have their lunch there with their pet dog sitting at the table.

The STOMPer, who took this picture, is annoyed as the couple remained at the coffee shop even after the staff there told them that they were breaking a rule.

In an e-mail, the STOMPer says:

“I was having my lunch with some of my colleagues at one of the coffee shops in Bishan Blk 280.

“I sat at one of the tables outside in the ‘yellow box’ at the smoking area. While waiting for my food to arrive, the couple came in and sat at the opposite table with their dog.

“We informed the coffee shop person and they told us that they had informed the couple that pets are not allowed in but they ignored them.

“When I called the NEA hotline, to report on this couple, the lady who answered the call told me that she would inform the office. An hour later, nobody came. None of the NEA officers came to the coffee shop to give a warning or fine to the couple.

“I wonder if the NEA officers are only interested in catching smokers smoking foreign cigarettes or have they simply lost their way because we sat there for an entire hour!

“Three days later, one of NEA officers called my mobile phone and told me that they had made rounds around the coffee shop area but could not find the dog owner. When I told them that since they could not find the irritating couple, I could pass them the photos I took, the officer that called me refused to accept my photos.

“How can they expect to find the irresponsible owners when they arrive only two to three hours later? By then, the irritating couple would have already finished their lunch and would have left the place.”

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro can you post NEA Tel No here, when I encounter the same nuisance I will call them to take care.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... “Three days later, one of NEA officers called my mobile phone and told me that they had made rounds around the coffee shop area but could not find the dog owner. ...
warao eh! ...

3 days later den oni go & catch ppl ... :biggrin: ... wat a joke! ... :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The dog is cleaner than most of the filthy humans that eat there.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many NEA are Malay maybe the scare of DOG. Malay(muslim) cannot touch dog, that why K9 police dog unit don't have any Malay.

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 09 Apr, 2009 11:26
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Inconsiderate couple with pet dog ignores warning and rules at kopitiam

Despite being warned about the rule against bringing dogs to this coffee shop in Bishan, this young couple continued to have their lunch there with their pet dog sitting at the table.

The STOMPer, who took this picture, is annoyed as the couple remained at the coffee shop even after the staff there told them that they were breaking a rule.

In an e-mail, the STOMPer says:

“I was having my lunch with some of my colleagues at one of the coffee shops in Bishan Blk 280.

“I sat at one of the tables outside in the ‘yellow box’ at the smoking area. While waiting for my food to arrive, the couple came in and sat at the opposite table with their dog.

“We informed the coffee shop person and they told us that they had informed the couple that pets are not allowed in but they ignored them.

“When I called the NEA hotline, to report on this couple, the lady who answered the call told me that she would inform the office. An hour later, nobody came. None of the NEA officers came to the coffee shop to give a warning or fine to the couple.

“I wonder if the NEA officers are only interested in catching smokers smoking foreign cigarettes or have they simply lost their way because we sat there for an entire hour!

“Three days later, one of NEA officers called my mobile phone and told me that they had made rounds around the coffee shop area but could not find the dog owner. When I told them that since they could not find the irritating couple, I could pass them the photos I took, the officer that called me refused to accept my photos.

“How can they expect to find the irresponsible owners when they arrive only two to three hours later? By then, the irritating couple would have already finished their lunch and would have left the place.”

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
The stall shouldn't have served the customer and demanded they leave the premises. NEA should have given the stall a fine for serving the customer.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEA SOP on complaints received is for telephone operator to reduce the call into writing and then forward to the office when her shift ends....... (1 day wasted)......... the office will then open a file on the complaint and forward the file to department head for approval..... (another day wasted) .......... the department head if approve action to be taken on the complaint will forward the file to an assigned NEA officer ..... (take 1 more day).......... that is why the NEA officer will call you only after 3 days ! :smile:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEA SOP on complaints received is for telephone operator to reduce the call into writing and then forward to the office when her shift ends....... (1 day wasted)......... the office will then open a file on the complaint and forward the file to department head for approval..... (another day wasted) .......... the department head if approve action to be taken on the complaint will forward the file to an assigned NEA officer ..... (take 1 more day).......... that is why the NEA officer will call you only after 3 days ! :smile:

I hv made many complaints to NEA Hawker Dept but never recv any response even when I had its Quality Manager's attention! The least these assholes can do is to acknowledge my complaints... why are such Civil Servants so uncivil?